- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 22 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Blast with TERO Estates
December 7, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join us at TERO Estates Winery in Windrow Vineyard for holiday barrel weekend.
Paul Gregutt and Hat No Hat will be performing live from noon-3 p.m., Saturday Dec. 7. We will have some lovely steak bites from The Bank and Grill Catering Co., warm soup from Cugini Import Italian Foods and s’mores around the bonfire.
Barrel sampling will abound, along with wine pouring of TERO, Flying Trout and Waters wines. If you can’t make it out to our beautiful vineyard, we will be celebrating at our downtown tasting room at the Marcus Whitman Hotel, too.