- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Blast with TERO Estates
December 7, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join us at TERO Estates Winery in Windrow Vineyard for holiday barrel weekend.
Paul Gregutt and Hat No Hat will be performing live from noon-3 p.m., Saturday Dec. 7. We will have some lovely steak bites from The Bank and Grill Catering Co., warm soup from Cugini Import Italian Foods and s’mores around the bonfire.
Barrel sampling will abound, along with wine pouring of TERO, Flying Trout and Waters wines. If you can’t make it out to our beautiful vineyard, we will be celebrating at our downtown tasting room at the Marcus Whitman Hotel, too.