- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Blast with TERO Estates
December 7, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join us at TERO Estates Winery in Windrow Vineyard for holiday barrel weekend.
Paul Gregutt and Hat No Hat will be performing live from noon-3 p.m., Saturday Dec. 7. We will have some lovely steak bites from The Bank and Grill Catering Co., warm soup from Cugini Import Italian Foods and s’mores around the bonfire.
Barrel sampling will abound, along with wine pouring of TERO, Flying Trout and Waters wines. If you can’t make it out to our beautiful vineyard, we will be celebrating at our downtown tasting room at the Marcus Whitman Hotel, too.