- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 18 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Blast with TERO Estates
December 7, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join us at TERO Estates Winery in Windrow Vineyard for holiday barrel weekend.
Paul Gregutt and Hat No Hat will be performing live from noon-3 p.m., Saturday Dec. 7. We will have some lovely steak bites from The Bank and Grill Catering Co., warm soup from Cugini Import Italian Foods and s’mores around the bonfire.
Barrel sampling will abound, along with wine pouring of TERO, Flying Trout and Waters wines. If you can’t make it out to our beautiful vineyard, we will be celebrating at our downtown tasting room at the Marcus Whitman Hotel, too.