- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting at Dumas Station
December 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Curious what wine tastes like before it’s bottled? Join us as we dip into recent vintages to sample what will be bottled & released the following year.
We’ll have holiday nibbles, cheese from our local Monteillet Fromagerie, and a “Five Artists” exhibit. The art show features various sizes of work and mediums ranging from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings.