- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting at Dumas Station
December 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Curious what wine tastes like before it’s bottled? Join us as we dip into recent vintages to sample what will be bottled & released the following year.
We’ll have holiday nibbles, cheese from our local Monteillet Fromagerie, and a “Five Artists” exhibit. The art show features various sizes of work and mediums ranging from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings.