- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 17 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting at Dumas Station
December 6, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Curious what wine tastes like before it’s bottled? Join us as we dip into recent vintages to sample what will be bottled & released the following year.
We’ll have holiday nibbles, cheese from our local Monteillet Fromagerie, and a “Five Artists” exhibit. The art show features various sizes of work and mediums ranging from pastels, photography, oils, acrylics, to mixed media and wax paintings.