- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting of TERO Estates at Windrow Vineyard
December 4, 2015 @ 10:00 am - December 5, 2015 @ 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines includes TERO Estates sampled at two locations.
TERO Estates Winery will feature Doug Roskelley with exclusive barrel samples of estate Charbono at Windrow Vineyard, which is at 52015 Seven Hills Road, Milton-Freewater, Ore., 97862.
Tastings of other wines will be offered at the TERO Estates downtown tasting room in Walla Walla’s historic Marcus Whitman Hotel.