- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting of TERO Estates at Windrow Vineyard
December 4, 2015 @ 10:00 am - December 5, 2015 @ 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines includes TERO Estates sampled at two locations.
TERO Estates Winery will feature Doug Roskelley with exclusive barrel samples of estate Charbono at Windrow Vineyard, which is at 52015 Seven Hills Road, Milton-Freewater, Ore., 97862.
Tastings of other wines will be offered at the TERO Estates downtown tasting room in Walla Walla’s historic Marcus Whitman Hotel.