- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 10 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting of TERO Estates at Windrow Vineyard
December 4, 2015 @ 10:00 am - December 5, 2015 @ 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines includes TERO Estates sampled at two locations.
TERO Estates Winery will feature Doug Roskelley with exclusive barrel samples of estate Charbono at Windrow Vineyard, which is at 52015 Seven Hills Road, Milton-Freewater, Ore., 97862.
Tastings of other wines will be offered at the TERO Estates downtown tasting room in Walla Walla’s historic Marcus Whitman Hotel.