- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 2 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 22 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting of TERO Estates at Windrow Vineyard
December 4, 2015 @ 10:00 am - December 5, 2015 @ 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines includes TERO Estates sampled at two locations.
TERO Estates Winery will feature Doug Roskelley with exclusive barrel samples of estate Charbono at Windrow Vineyard, which is at 52015 Seven Hills Road, Milton-Freewater, Ore., 97862.
Tastings of other wines will be offered at the TERO Estates downtown tasting room in Walla Walla’s historic Marcus Whitman Hotel.