- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting with Flying Trout, Waters and 21 Grams
December 4, 2015 - December 6, 2015$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines features four brands — Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery, 21 Grams and TERO Estates — sampled at three locations.
Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery and 21 Grams
3796 Peppers Bridge Road, Barrel Room B, Walla Walla, WA 99362
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday
10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
Bank & Grill Catering Co., will be on hand.
Waters & Flying Trout will be barrel sampling:
2014 Patina Vineyard Syrah
2014 Mary’s Block Malbec
We will be pouring our 2011 21 Grams all weekend long.