- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting with Flying Trout, Waters and 21 Grams
December 4, 2015 - December 6, 2015$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines features four brands — Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery, 21 Grams and TERO Estates — sampled at three locations.
Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery and 21 Grams
3796 Peppers Bridge Road, Barrel Room B, Walla Walla, WA 99362
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday
10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
Bank & Grill Catering Co., will be on hand.
Waters & Flying Trout will be barrel sampling:
2014 Patina Vineyard Syrah
2014 Mary’s Block Malbec
We will be pouring our 2011 21 Grams all weekend long.