- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 24 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting with Flying Trout, Waters and 21 Grams
December 4, 2015 - December 6, 2015$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines features four brands — Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery, 21 Grams and TERO Estates — sampled at three locations.
Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery and 21 Grams
3796 Peppers Bridge Road, Barrel Room B, Walla Walla, WA 99362
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday
10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
Bank & Grill Catering Co., will be on hand.
Waters & Flying Trout will be barrel sampling:
2014 Patina Vineyard Syrah
2014 Mary’s Block Malbec
We will be pouring our 2011 21 Grams all weekend long.