- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 24 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Barrel Tasting with Flying Trout, Waters and 21 Grams
December 4, 2015 - December 6, 2015$10
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Holiday Barrel Tasting weekend with TR Wines features four brands — Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery, 21 Grams and TERO Estates — sampled at three locations.
Flying Trout Wines, Waters Winery and 21 Grams
3796 Peppers Bridge Road, Barrel Room B, Walla Walla, WA 99362
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday
10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
Bank & Grill Catering Co., will be on hand.
Waters & Flying Trout will be barrel sampling:
2014 Patina Vineyard Syrah
2014 Mary’s Block Malbec
We will be pouring our 2011 21 Grams all weekend long.