- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Contata at Maryhill Winery
December 19, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Maryhill Winery plays host to delicious holiday libations and heartfelt holiday cheer from The Goldendale Community Christmas Cantata.
The Holiday Contata is in its 34th year under the direction of Barb Stout and accompanied by Betty Fahlenkamp. This is the sixth year they have performed at Maryhill Winery.
Maryhill is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.