- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday in the ‘Hood
December 11, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Dust off those antlers, bust out the awful holiday sweater, and get ready to jingle your bells with some awesome wine because it’s time to party with the Grape Killers again.
Join us 6-9 p.m. Friday, Dec. 11, for Holiday in the ‘Hood 2015, featuring Grape Killers – Baer Winery, Darby Winery, Gorman Winery, Guardian Cellars, Mark Ryan Winery, Sparkman Cellars and Stevens Winery.
Yes, the entire group is back together and ready to celebrate the holidays in style! Get ready for some delicious wines, food trucks, tasty snacks and the crazy antics you could only expect at a Grape Killers event. Each winery will be partying on down inside our Woodinville wineries and tasting rooms.
There are two ticket options for you:
Option 1 — Singlet
Cost is $75 for admission, which includes a special Riedel glass.
Option 2 — VIP Package *Best Deal*
Cost is $254 for two guests ($127 each) plus a special Riedel glass and a 7-pack of wine — one bottle from each of the Grape Killer wineries. So for just $52 per person more than the Singlet ticket, you get a sleigh-full of wine to bring home with you.
Festivities are for those 21 & over.
* Check-in and Event Information *
Your ticket will either be mailed or print-at-home (per your selection). You must bring your ticket with you for check-in and admission to the event, and you must check-in at your designated winery.
Singlet tickets — Baer Winery 19501 144th Ave NE, Suite F-100
Elsa tickets — Guardian Cellars 19501 144th Ave NE, Suite E-600
Olaf tickets — Gorman Winery 19501 144th Ave NE, Suite C-700
Anna tickets — Stevens Winery 18520 142nd Ave NE
Check-in will start at 6 p.m. Event hours are 6:30-9 p.m. Your ticket will admit you to all seven participating Grape Killer wineries for wine tasting, paired holiday snacks, and more fun surprises. At check-in you will receive your Riedel O glass (and if a VIP package, your wine).
Participating Grape Killers wineries
Woodinville Park North 19501—144th Avenue NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
Mark Ryan Winery
Stevens Winery is at 18520 142nd Ave. NE