- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Open House and Wine Sale at Maryhill Winery
November 21, 2015 - November 23, 2015Free
The annual Maryhill Winery Holiday Open House and Wine Sale takes place this year Nov. 21-30. (The winery is closed Thanksgiving Day.) Receive up to 50 percent off select cases and up to 35 percent off all wine!*
Enjoy wine tastings and holiday shopping. Roast your own hot dog and marshmallows on the terrace during the weekends.
Maryhill is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.
*Additional discounts do not apply to wine by the glass, merchandise or case specials.
What are the Holiday Sale discounts?
(Premium Wine Club members save 35% off all wine during the Holiday sale!)
- Purchase 3-5 bottles Save 10%
- Purchase 6-11 bottles Save 15%
- Purchase 12-23 bottles Save 20%
- Purchase 23-47 bottles Save 25%
- Purchase 48 plus bottles Save 30%