- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 19 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Open House and Wine Sale at Maryhill Winery
November 21, 2015 - November 23, 2015Free
The annual Maryhill Winery Holiday Open House and Wine Sale takes place this year Nov. 21-30. (The winery is closed Thanksgiving Day.) Receive up to 50 percent off select cases and up to 35 percent off all wine!*
Enjoy wine tastings and holiday shopping. Roast your own hot dog and marshmallows on the terrace during the weekends.
Maryhill is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.
*Additional discounts do not apply to wine by the glass, merchandise or case specials.
What are the Holiday Sale discounts?
(Premium Wine Club members save 35% off all wine during the Holiday sale!)
- Purchase 3-5 bottles Save 10%
- Purchase 6-11 bottles Save 15%
- Purchase 12-23 bottles Save 20%
- Purchase 23-47 bottles Save 25%
- Purchase 48 plus bottles Save 30%