- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Open House and Wine Sale at Maryhill Winery
November 21, 2015 - November 23, 2015Free
The annual Maryhill Winery Holiday Open House and Wine Sale takes place this year Nov. 21-30. (The winery is closed Thanksgiving Day.) Receive up to 50 percent off select cases and up to 35 percent off all wine!*
Enjoy wine tastings and holiday shopping. Roast your own hot dog and marshmallows on the terrace during the weekends.
Maryhill is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.
*Additional discounts do not apply to wine by the glass, merchandise or case specials.
What are the Holiday Sale discounts?
(Premium Wine Club members save 35% off all wine during the Holiday sale!)
- Purchase 3-5 bottles Save 10%
- Purchase 6-11 bottles Save 15%
- Purchase 12-23 bottles Save 20%
- Purchase 23-47 bottles Save 25%
- Purchase 48 plus bottles Save 30%