- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 23 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Open House and Wine Sale at Maryhill Winery
November 21, 2015 - November 23, 2015Free
The annual Maryhill Winery Holiday Open House and Wine Sale takes place this year Nov. 21-30. (The winery is closed Thanksgiving Day.) Receive up to 50 percent off select cases and up to 35 percent off all wine!*
Enjoy wine tastings and holiday shopping. Roast your own hot dog and marshmallows on the terrace during the weekends.
Maryhill is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.
*Additional discounts do not apply to wine by the glass, merchandise or case specials.
What are the Holiday Sale discounts?
(Premium Wine Club members save 35% off all wine during the Holiday sale!)
- Purchase 3-5 bottles Save 10%
- Purchase 6-11 bottles Save 15%
- Purchase 12-23 bottles Save 20%
- Purchase 23-47 bottles Save 25%
- Purchase 48 plus bottles Save 30%