- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Wine Release Party at Seven Bridges Winery
December 14, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$20
Save the date and join us at Seven Bridges Winery for our final wine release of 2013.
There will be food, a great holiday atmosphere and wine tasting as we celebrate the release of our 2010 Echo West Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. This wine has already received rave reviews from Great Northwest Wine, and we are excited to share it with you.