- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 5 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Holiday Wine Release Party at Seven Bridges Winery
December 14, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$20
Save the date and join us at Seven Bridges Winery for our final wine release of 2013.
There will be food, a great holiday atmosphere and wine tasting as we celebrate the release of our 2010 Echo West Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. This wine has already received rave reviews from Great Northwest Wine, and we are excited to share it with you.