- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 23 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood Hill Block Party
September 18, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$30
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The third annual Hollywood Hill Block Party is a community event showcasing the thriving gastronomic industry on Hollywood Hill in Woodinville, Wash., including wine tasting from some of the area’s superb wineries.
Each tasting room will be creating a unique and interactive experience behind their doors. Ticket price includes entrance into the Block Party, 15 tickets for tasting at the wineries, a wine glass, a bag, 10% off wines (up to 6 wines) and live music throughout “The Hood.”
Participating wineries include Brian Carter Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Cougar Crest Winery, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, J. Bookwalter Wines, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wines, Patterson Cellars and Torii Mor Winery.
Check-in will be at Cougar Crest Estate Winery tasting room near the Hollywood Circle.