- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood Hill Block Party
September 18, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$30
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The third annual Hollywood Hill Block Party is a community event showcasing the thriving gastronomic industry on Hollywood Hill in Woodinville, Wash., including wine tasting from some of the area’s superb wineries.
Each tasting room will be creating a unique and interactive experience behind their doors. Ticket price includes entrance into the Block Party, 15 tickets for tasting at the wineries, a wine glass, a bag, 10% off wines (up to 6 wines) and live music throughout “The Hood.”
Participating wineries include Brian Carter Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Cougar Crest Winery, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, J. Bookwalter Wines, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wines, Patterson Cellars and Torii Mor Winery.
Check-in will be at Cougar Crest Estate Winery tasting room near the Hollywood Circle.