- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood Hill Block Party
September 18, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$30
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The third annual Hollywood Hill Block Party is a community event showcasing the thriving gastronomic industry on Hollywood Hill in Woodinville, Wash., including wine tasting from some of the area’s superb wineries.
Each tasting room will be creating a unique and interactive experience behind their doors. Ticket price includes entrance into the Block Party, 15 tickets for tasting at the wineries, a wine glass, a bag, 10% off wines (up to 6 wines) and live music throughout “The Hood.”
Participating wineries include Brian Carter Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Cougar Crest Winery, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, J. Bookwalter Wines, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wines, Patterson Cellars and Torii Mor Winery.
Check-in will be at Cougar Crest Estate Winery tasting room near the Hollywood Circle.