- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood Hill Block Party
September 18, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$30
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The third annual Hollywood Hill Block Party is a community event showcasing the thriving gastronomic industry on Hollywood Hill in Woodinville, Wash., including wine tasting from some of the area’s superb wineries.
Each tasting room will be creating a unique and interactive experience behind their doors. Ticket price includes entrance into the Block Party, 15 tickets for tasting at the wineries, a wine glass, a bag, 10% off wines (up to 6 wines) and live music throughout “The Hood.”
Participating wineries include Brian Carter Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Cougar Crest Winery, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, J. Bookwalter Wines, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wines, Patterson Cellars and Torii Mor Winery.
Check-in will be at Cougar Crest Estate Winery tasting room near the Hollywood Circle.