- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hollywood Hill Block Party
September 18, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$30
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The third annual Hollywood Hill Block Party is a community event showcasing the thriving gastronomic industry on Hollywood Hill in Woodinville, Wash., including wine tasting from some of the area’s superb wineries.
Each tasting room will be creating a unique and interactive experience behind their doors. Ticket price includes entrance into the Block Party, 15 tickets for tasting at the wineries, a wine glass, a bag, 10% off wines (up to 6 wines) and live music throughout “The Hood.”
Participating wineries include Brian Carter Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Cougar Crest Winery, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Wine Estates, J. Bookwalter Wines, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wines, Patterson Cellars and Torii Mor Winery.
Check-in will be at Cougar Crest Estate Winery tasting room near the Hollywood Circle.