- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 16 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.