- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 21 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.