- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 19 hours ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 4 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 6 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley historyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.