- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 6 hours ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 2 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 3 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 4 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 5 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 7 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 1 week ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.