- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.