- Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine ChampionshipsPosted 21 hours ago
- Bookwalter transforms from mom-pop operation to success storyPosted 2 days ago
- Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger championPosted 3 days ago
- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 5 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 6 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 7 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 1 week ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 1 week ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.