- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 7 hours ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 1 day ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 2 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 3 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 4 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 5 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 6 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.