- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 37 mins ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 3 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 5 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 6 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.