- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 3 hours ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 1 day ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 4 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 6 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Anam Cara Cellars presents homeless winemaker Scott Macindoe
April 13, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own on the second Saturday of each month.
It is an opportunity to sample, discover and purchase rare wines, and talk with the person who made them. This tasting includes wines by Anam Cara and Macindoe Family Cellars.