- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 21 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Homeless’ winemaker Leah Jorgensen to pour at Anam Cara Cellars
June 8, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each second Saturday, Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. Leah Jorgensen, a talented young winemaker, brings her own wines, inspired by wines of the Loire.
Join us to taste and purchase Leah’s extraordinary creations including her signature Blanc de Cabernet Franc from Mae’s Vineyard in the Applegate Valley. It’s a unique wine, gently pressed and immediately removed from the skins to avoid the influence of pigment and tannin. Delicate nuances of “early blush” apricot, golden raspberries, Meyer lemon, white tea leaf, hazelnut and holiday baking spices add to this pretty, complex white wine from red grapes. Perfect for June sipping!
One tasting fee includes wines from Anam Cara and Leah Jorgensen Cellars.