- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 7 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 24 hours ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 3 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 4 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 5 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 6 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘Homeless’ winemaker Leah Jorgensen to pour at Anam Cara Cellars
June 8, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each second Saturday, Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. Leah Jorgensen, a talented young winemaker, brings her own wines, inspired by wines of the Loire.
Join us to taste and purchase Leah’s extraordinary creations including her signature Blanc de Cabernet Franc from Mae’s Vineyard in the Applegate Valley. It’s a unique wine, gently pressed and immediately removed from the skins to avoid the influence of pigment and tannin. Delicate nuances of “early blush” apricot, golden raspberries, Meyer lemon, white tea leaf, hazelnut and holiday baking spices add to this pretty, complex white wine from red grapes. Perfect for June sipping!
One tasting fee includes wines from Anam Cara and Leah Jorgensen Cellars.