- Walla Walla sparkling wine a black-to-white processPosted 2 hours ago
- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 1 day ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 4 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 6 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘Homeless’ winemaker Leah Jorgensen to pour at Anam Cara Cellars
June 8, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each second Saturday, Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. Leah Jorgensen, a talented young winemaker, brings her own wines, inspired by wines of the Loire.
Join us to taste and purchase Leah’s extraordinary creations including her signature Blanc de Cabernet Franc from Mae’s Vineyard in the Applegate Valley. It’s a unique wine, gently pressed and immediately removed from the skins to avoid the influence of pigment and tannin. Delicate nuances of “early blush” apricot, golden raspberries, Meyer lemon, white tea leaf, hazelnut and holiday baking spices add to this pretty, complex white wine from red grapes. Perfect for June sipping!
One tasting fee includes wines from Anam Cara and Leah Jorgensen Cellars.