- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘Homeless’ winemaker Leah Jorgensen to pour at Anam Cara Cellars
June 8, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Each second Saturday, Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. Leah Jorgensen, a talented young winemaker, brings her own wines, inspired by wines of the Loire.
Join us to taste and purchase Leah’s extraordinary creations including her signature Blanc de Cabernet Franc from Mae’s Vineyard in the Applegate Valley. It’s a unique wine, gently pressed and immediately removed from the skins to avoid the influence of pigment and tannin. Delicate nuances of “early blush” apricot, golden raspberries, Meyer lemon, white tea leaf, hazelnut and holiday baking spices add to this pretty, complex white wine from red grapes. Perfect for June sipping!
One tasting fee includes wines from Anam Cara and Leah Jorgensen Cellars.