- Washington’s Westport Winery to open Cannon Beach tasting roomPosted 17 hours ago
- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 3 days ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 6 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘Homeless’ winemaker Leah Jorgensen to pour at Anam Cara Cellars
June 8, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| $10
Each second Saturday, Anam Cara Cellars plays host to a winemaker without a tasting room of their own. Leah Jorgensen, a talented young winemaker, brings her own wines, inspired by wines of the Loire.
Join us to taste and purchase Leah’s extraordinary creations including her signature Blanc de Cabernet Franc from Mae’s Vineyard in the Applegate Valley. It’s a unique wine, gently pressed and immediately removed from the skins to avoid the influence of pigment and tannin. Delicate nuances of “early blush” apricot, golden raspberries, Meyer lemon, white tea leaf, hazelnut and holiday baking spices add to this pretty, complex white wine from red grapes. Perfect for June sipping!
One tasting fee includes wines from Anam Cara and Leah Jorgensen Cellars.