- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Horan Go Braugh!
March 17, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Horan Go Braugh! Bring your best blarney and a big appetite. We’ll celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style with a party — at Horan Estates Winery’s production facility on the crush pad.
Weeds Cafe will be serving delicious food and Badger Mountain Brewing will be offering beer.
Cost is $30 per person. Call or email for more details. Space is limited.
The menu will be a buffet dinner featuring glazed honey mustard corned beef with sautéed cabbage, roasted mini red potatoes and caramelized onion plus traditional Shepard’s pie. Also featuring Badger Mountain Brewery Crema Stout. Additional beer and wine available for purchase.