- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 18 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Horan Go Braugh!
March 17, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Horan Go Braugh! Bring your best blarney and a big appetite. We’ll celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style with a party — at Horan Estates Winery’s production facility on the crush pad.
Weeds Cafe will be serving delicious food and Badger Mountain Brewing will be offering beer.
Cost is $30 per person. Call or email for more details. Space is limited.
The menu will be a buffet dinner featuring glazed honey mustard corned beef with sautéed cabbage, roasted mini red potatoes and caramelized onion plus traditional Shepard’s pie. Also featuring Badger Mountain Brewery Crema Stout. Additional beer and wine available for purchase.