- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Horan Go Braugh!
March 17, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Horan Go Braugh! Bring your best blarney and a big appetite. We’ll celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style with a party — at Horan Estates Winery’s production facility on the crush pad.
Weeds Cafe will be serving delicious food and Badger Mountain Brewing will be offering beer.
Cost is $30 per person. Call or email for more details. Space is limited.
The menu will be a buffet dinner featuring glazed honey mustard corned beef with sautéed cabbage, roasted mini red potatoes and caramelized onion plus traditional Shepard’s pie. Also featuring Badger Mountain Brewery Crema Stout. Additional beer and wine available for purchase.