- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 23 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Horan Go Braugh!
March 17, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Horan Go Braugh! Bring your best blarney and a big appetite. We’ll celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style with a party — at Horan Estates Winery’s production facility on the crush pad.
Weeds Cafe will be serving delicious food and Badger Mountain Brewing will be offering beer.
Cost is $30 per person. Call or email for more details. Space is limited.
The menu will be a buffet dinner featuring glazed honey mustard corned beef with sautéed cabbage, roasted mini red potatoes and caramelized onion plus traditional Shepard’s pie. Also featuring Badger Mountain Brewery Crema Stout. Additional beer and wine available for purchase.