- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Horan Go Braugh!
March 17, 2014 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Horan Go Braugh! Bring your best blarney and a big appetite. We’ll celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style with a party — at Horan Estates Winery’s production facility on the crush pad.
Weeds Cafe will be serving delicious food and Badger Mountain Brewing will be offering beer.
Cost is $30 per person. Call or email for more details. Space is limited.
The menu will be a buffet dinner featuring glazed honey mustard corned beef with sautéed cabbage, roasted mini red potatoes and caramelized onion plus traditional Shepard’s pie. Also featuring Badger Mountain Brewery Crema Stout. Additional beer and wine available for purchase.