- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier release at The Woodhouse Wine Estates
April 19, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — And just like spring, it’s finally here! The Woodhouse Wine Estates will release its Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier on April 19 from noon-5 p.m.
The team will be pouring its new Viognier from venerable Artz Vineyard on Red Mountain along with some nibbles, and they have ordered sunny weather to go along with this beautiful wine. You can take this delectable wine to your Easter celebrations or any outdoor party you might be attending.