- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 14 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier release at The Woodhouse Wine Estates
April 19, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — And just like spring, it’s finally here! The Woodhouse Wine Estates will release its Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier on April 19 from noon-5 p.m.
The team will be pouring its new Viognier from venerable Artz Vineyard on Red Mountain along with some nibbles, and they have ordered sunny weather to go along with this beautiful wine. You can take this delectable wine to your Easter celebrations or any outdoor party you might be attending.