- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 6 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier release at The Woodhouse Wine Estates
April 19, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — And just like spring, it’s finally here! The Woodhouse Wine Estates will release its Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier on April 19 from noon-5 p.m.
The team will be pouring its new Viognier from venerable Artz Vineyard on Red Mountain along with some nibbles, and they have ordered sunny weather to go along with this beautiful wine. You can take this delectable wine to your Easter celebrations or any outdoor party you might be attending.