- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 5 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier release at The Woodhouse Wine Estates
April 19, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — And just like spring, it’s finally here! The Woodhouse Wine Estates will release its Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier on April 19 from noon-5 p.m.
The team will be pouring its new Viognier from venerable Artz Vineyard on Red Mountain along with some nibbles, and they have ordered sunny weather to go along with this beautiful wine. You can take this delectable wine to your Easter celebrations or any outdoor party you might be attending.