- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 14 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier release at The Woodhouse Wine Estates
April 19, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — And just like spring, it’s finally here! The Woodhouse Wine Estates will release its Hudson Shah 2012 Viognier on April 19 from noon-5 p.m.
The team will be pouring its new Viognier from venerable Artz Vineyard on Red Mountain along with some nibbles, and they have ordered sunny weather to go along with this beautiful wine. You can take this delectable wine to your Easter celebrations or any outdoor party you might be attending.