- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 14 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho wine industry annual meeting
February 24, 2016 - February 25, 2016$60
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Commission’s annual wine industry meeting will be Feb. 24-25 at the Riverside Hotel along the banks of the Boise River.
Executive director Moya Dolsby will give an update on the Idaho Wine Commission, with a retrospective look at what the commission has been working on and how it is affecting the industry, as well as an overview on the last year’s educational seminars and provide Idaho wine industry highlights.
There also will be a vintage retrospective tasting, which is open only to winemakers. The goal of this tasting is to provide an opportunity for producers and growers alike to evaluate and discuss the characteristics of the 2015 vintage in Idaho. Participating members will taste through the six comparative panels in small tasting groups.