- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho wine industry annual meeting
February 24, 2016 - February 25, 2016$60
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Commission’s annual wine industry meeting will be Feb. 24-25 at the Riverside Hotel along the banks of the Boise River.
Executive director Moya Dolsby will give an update on the Idaho Wine Commission, with a retrospective look at what the commission has been working on and how it is affecting the industry, as well as an overview on the last year’s educational seminars and provide Idaho wine industry highlights.
There also will be a vintage retrospective tasting, which is open only to winemakers. The goal of this tasting is to provide an opportunity for producers and growers alike to evaluate and discuss the characteristics of the 2015 vintage in Idaho. Participating members will taste through the six comparative panels in small tasting groups.