- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
Idaho Wine Run Bloom
April 22, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho – Final Kick Events has expanded the Idaho Wine Run to an annual three-race series, starting with the Idaho Wine Run Bloom on April 22 – a morning run through the Sunnyslope Wine District.
It also includes an untimed half-mile walk for those who will be there primarily for the wine and music. The event includes a shirt, a custom finisher medal and live music. Please note during registration that to do the wine sampling you MUST select that option.