- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Idaho Wine Run Bloom
April 22, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho – Final Kick Events has expanded the Idaho Wine Run to an annual three-race series, starting with the Idaho Wine Run Bloom on April 22 – a morning run through the Sunnyslope Wine District.
It also includes an untimed half-mile walk for those who will be there primarily for the wine and music. The event includes a shirt, a custom finisher medal and live music. Please note during registration that to do the wine sampling you MUST select that option.