- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Harvest
August 27, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm$60
MARSING, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Run Harvest, presented by Final Kick Events, features a half marathon, 10k and 5k on Saturday, Aug. 27 starting at Marsing Island Park.
Taste samples from more 10 Idaho wineries after the races, featuring live music from Alturus while you enjoy Idaho’s finest wine. You must be 21 or over to taste wine. All participants will get a T-shirt, a custom Idaho Wine Run wine glass and free wine sampling or a sweet drink tumbler.
Participating wineries include Williamson Orchards and Vineyards, Snake River Winery, Zhoo Zhoo, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Vale Wine Co., Huston Vineyards, Koenig Distillery and Winery, Ste. Chapelle and Sawtooth wineries. The live music and wine tasting will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Lukes Children’s Hospital in Boise.