- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 35 mins ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Harvest
August 27, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm$60
MARSING, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Run Harvest, presented by Final Kick Events, features a half marathon, 10k and 5k on Saturday, Aug. 27 starting at Marsing Island Park.
Taste samples from more 10 Idaho wineries after the races, featuring live music from Alturus while you enjoy Idaho’s finest wine. You must be 21 or over to taste wine. All participants will get a T-shirt, a custom Idaho Wine Run wine glass and free wine sampling or a sweet drink tumbler.
Participating wineries include Williamson Orchards and Vineyards, Snake River Winery, Zhoo Zhoo, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Vale Wine Co., Huston Vineyards, Koenig Distillery and Winery, Ste. Chapelle and Sawtooth wineries. The live music and wine tasting will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Lukes Children’s Hospital in Boise.