- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Harvest
August 27 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm$60
MARSING, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Run Harvest, presented by Final Kick Events, features a half marathon, 10k and 5k on Saturday, Aug. 27 starting at Marsing Island Park.
Taste samples from more 10 Idaho wineries after the races, featuring live music from Alturus while you enjoy Idaho’s finest wine. You must be 21 or over to taste wine. All participants will get a T-shirt, a custom Idaho Wine Run wine glass and free wine sampling or a sweet drink tumbler.
Participating wineries include Williamson Orchards and Vineyards, Snake River Winery, Zhoo Zhoo, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Vale Wine Co., Huston Vineyards, Koenig Distillery and Winery, Ste. Chapelle and Sawtooth wineries. The live music and wine tasting will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Lukes Children’s Hospital in Boise.