- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Harvest
August 27, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm$60
MARSING, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Run Harvest, presented by Final Kick Events, features a half marathon, 10k and 5k on Saturday, Aug. 27 starting at Marsing Island Park.
Taste samples from more 10 Idaho wineries after the races, featuring live music from Alturus while you enjoy Idaho’s finest wine. You must be 21 or over to taste wine. All participants will get a T-shirt, a custom Idaho Wine Run wine glass and free wine sampling or a sweet drink tumbler.
Participating wineries include Williamson Orchards and Vineyards, Snake River Winery, Zhoo Zhoo, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch Winery, Vale Wine Co., Huston Vineyards, Koenig Distillery and Winery, Ste. Chapelle and Sawtooth wineries. The live music and wine tasting will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit St. Lukes Children’s Hospital in Boise.