- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights
July 2, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho – Final Kick Events has expanded the Idaho Wine Run to a three-race series, including the inaugural Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights on July 2 – an evening run with the traditional 10K and 5k courses at Ste. Chapelle Winery.
It also includes an untimed half-mile walk for those who will be there primarily for the wine and music. The evening — sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports in Meridian — include a shirt, a custom finisher medal and live music. Please note during registration that to do the wine sampling you MUST select that option.
The first 200 entrants to use the coupon code “Summer” will get 33 percent off registration. Officials will limit the field to 900 participants (400 10k, 400 5k, 100 1/2 mile). The 2015 Idaho Wine Run featured 2,000 entrants, and officials are expecting a similar response to the Summer Nights event.