- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights
July 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho – Final Kick Events has expanded the Idaho Wine Run to a three-race series, including the inaugural Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights on July 2 – an evening run with the traditional 10K and 5k courses at Ste. Chapelle Winery.
It also includes an untimed half-mile walk for those who will be there primarily for the wine and music. The evening — sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports in Meridian — include a shirt, a custom finisher medal and live music. Please note during registration that to do the wine sampling you MUST select that option.
The first 200 entrants to use the coupon code “Summer” will get 33 percent off registration. Officials will limit the field to 900 participants (400 10k, 400 5k, 100 1/2 mile). The 2015 Idaho Wine Run featured 2,000 entrants, and officials are expecting a similar response to the Summer Nights event.