- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 10 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights
July 2, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho – Final Kick Events has expanded the Idaho Wine Run to a three-race series, including the inaugural Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights on July 2 – an evening run with the traditional 10K and 5k courses at Ste. Chapelle Winery.
It also includes an untimed half-mile walk for those who will be there primarily for the wine and music. The evening — sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports in Meridian — include a shirt, a custom finisher medal and live music. Please note during registration that to do the wine sampling you MUST select that option.
The first 200 entrants to use the coupon code “Summer” will get 33 percent off registration. Officials will limit the field to 900 participants (400 10k, 400 5k, 100 1/2 mile). The 2015 Idaho Wine Run featured 2,000 entrants, and officials are expecting a similar response to the Summer Nights event.