- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights
July 2, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho – Final Kick Events has expanded the Idaho Wine Run to a three-race series, including the inaugural Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights on July 2 – an evening run with the traditional 10K and 5k courses at Ste. Chapelle Winery.
It also includes an untimed half-mile walk for those who will be there primarily for the wine and music. The evening — sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports in Meridian — include a shirt, a custom finisher medal and live music. Please note during registration that to do the wine sampling you MUST select that option.
The first 200 entrants to use the coupon code “Summer” will get 33 percent off registration. Officials will limit the field to 900 participants (400 10k, 400 5k, 100 1/2 mile). The 2015 Idaho Wine Run featured 2,000 entrants, and officials are expecting a similar response to the Summer Nights event.