- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 15 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights
July 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho – Final Kick Events has expanded the Idaho Wine Run to a three-race series, including the inaugural Idaho Wine Run Summer Nights on July 2 – an evening run with the traditional 10K and 5k courses at Ste. Chapelle Winery.
It also includes an untimed half-mile walk for those who will be there primarily for the wine and music. The evening — sponsored by Fleet Feet Sports in Meridian — include a shirt, a custom finisher medal and live music. Please note during registration that to do the wine sampling you MUST select that option.
The first 200 entrants to use the coupon code “Summer” will get 33 percent off registration. Officials will limit the field to 900 participants (400 10k, 400 5k, 100 1/2 mile). The 2015 Idaho Wine Run featured 2,000 entrants, and officials are expecting a similar response to the Summer Nights event.