- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 19 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ignite Youth Mentoring benefit at Fidelitas
June 2, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Red Mountain winemaker Charlie Hoppes will be in his Sunset Road tasting room as Fidelitas stages Taste Ignite, a food-and-wine pairing fundraiser for Ignite Youth Mentoring in the Tri-Cities.
Fidelitas will serve specialty wines on behalf of this nonprofit that works to pair kids with mentors to help them on a path to success. Castle Event Catering will provide appetizers, and Ethos Bakery will have desserts.
Tickets are $50 when bought online and in advance, or $60 at the door. Space is limited.