- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ignite Youth Mentoring benefit at Fidelitas
June 2, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Red Mountain winemaker Charlie Hoppes will be in his Sunset Road tasting room as Fidelitas stages Taste Ignite, a food-and-wine pairing fundraiser for Ignite Youth Mentoring in the Tri-Cities.
Fidelitas will serve specialty wines on behalf of this nonprofit that works to pair kids with mentors to help them on a path to success. Castle Event Catering will provide appetizers, and Ethos Bakery will have desserts.
Tickets are $50 when bought online and in advance, or $60 at the door. Space is limited.