- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 11 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Ignite Youth Mentoring benefit at Fidelitas
June 2 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Red Mountain winemaker Charlie Hoppes will be in his Sunset Road tasting room as Fidelitas stages Taste Ignite, a food-and-wine pairing fundraiser for Ignite Youth Mentoring in the Tri-Cities.
Fidelitas will serve specialty wines on behalf of this nonprofit that works to pair kids with mentors to help them on a path to success. Castle Event Catering will provide appetizers, and Ethos Bakery will have desserts.
Tickets are $50 when bought online and in advance, or $60 at the door. Space is limited.