- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ignite Youth Mentoring benefit at Fidelitas
June 2 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Red Mountain winemaker Charlie Hoppes will be in his Sunset Road tasting room as Fidelitas stages Taste Ignite, a food-and-wine pairing fundraiser for Ignite Youth Mentoring in the Tri-Cities.
Fidelitas will serve specialty wines on behalf of this nonprofit that works to pair kids with mentors to help them on a path to success. Castle Event Catering will provide appetizers, and Ethos Bakery will have desserts.
Tickets are $50 when bought online and in advance, or $60 at the door. Space is limited.