- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ignite Youth Mentoring benefit at Fidelitas
June 2, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Red Mountain winemaker Charlie Hoppes will be in his Sunset Road tasting room as Fidelitas stages Taste Ignite, a food-and-wine pairing fundraiser for Ignite Youth Mentoring in the Tri-Cities.
Fidelitas will serve specialty wines on behalf of this nonprofit that works to pair kids with mentors to help them on a path to success. Castle Event Catering will provide appetizers, and Ethos Bakery will have desserts.
Tickets are $50 when bought online and in advance, or $60 at the door. Space is limited.