- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 7 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Inaugural Open House at Fairsing Vineyard Thanksgiving Weekend
November 28, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20.00
Savor estate-grown, small-production Pinot Noir and Chardonnay at Fairsing Vineyard. Enjoy our newly released 2013 Pinot Noir and current selections in our new tasting room in the Yamhill-Carlton American Viticultural Area.
Relax by the fireplace, stroll our grounds and drink in panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Join us Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. of Thanksgiving weekend and celebrate family, experience the bounty of our vineyard and stay for a smile.