- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Inaugural Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Fairsing Vineyard
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Savor estate-grown, small-production Pinot Noir and Chardonnay at Fairsing Vineyard. Enjoy our newly released 2013 Pinot Noir and current selections in our new tasting room in the Yamhill-Carlton American Viticultural Area.
Relax by the fireplace, stroll our grounds and drink in panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Join us Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. of Thanksgiving weekend and celebrate family, experience the bounty of our vineyard and stay for a smile.