- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Inaugural Thanksgiving Weekend Open House at Fairsing Vineyard
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Savor estate-grown, small-production Pinot Noir and Chardonnay at Fairsing Vineyard. Enjoy our newly released 2013 Pinot Noir and current selections in our new tasting room in the Yamhill-Carlton American Viticultural Area.
Relax by the fireplace, stroll our grounds and drink in panoramic views of the Willamette Valley. Join us Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. of Thanksgiving weekend and celebrate family, experience the bounty of our vineyard and stay for a smile.