- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 8 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Indie Vinos presents Wine Rush-PDX
April 5, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$75.00
For those looking to discover the hidden gems of American wines, there’s Wine Rush-PDX.Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from West Coast wine regions — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma and Napa to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste and purchase hard-to-find artisan wine.
These are wines you won’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country. Some of these emerging wineries don’t have tasting rooms or aren’t open to the public. This will be your chance to taste and discover new wines as well as sample dishes from Portland’s finest up and coming food artists.