- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 7 hours ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 4 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 5 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley historyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Indie Vinos presents Wine Rush-PDX
April 5, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $75.00
For those looking to discover the hidden gems of American wines, there’s Wine Rush-PDX.Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from West Coast wine regions — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma and Napa to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste and purchase hard-to-find artisan wine.
These are wines you won’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country. Some of these emerging wineries don’t have tasting rooms or aren’t open to the public. This will be your chance to taste and discover new wines as well as sample dishes from Portland’s finest up and coming food artists.