- Washington’s Westport Winery to open Cannon Beach tasting roomPosted 4 hours ago
- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 2 days ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 5 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Indie Vinos presents Wine Rush-PDX
April 5, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $75.00
For those looking to discover the hidden gems of American wines, there’s Wine Rush-PDX.Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from West Coast wine regions — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma and Napa to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste and purchase hard-to-find artisan wine.
These are wines you won’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country. Some of these emerging wineries don’t have tasting rooms or aren’t open to the public. This will be your chance to taste and discover new wines as well as sample dishes from Portland’s finest up and coming food artists.