- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 13 hours ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 2 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 2 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 4 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 5 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 6 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 1 week ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Indie Vinos presents Wine Rush-PDX
April 5, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm| $75.00
For those looking to discover the hidden gems of American wines, there’s Wine Rush-PDX.Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from West Coast wine regions — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma and Napa to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste and purchase hard-to-find artisan wine.
These are wines you won’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country. Some of these emerging wineries don’t have tasting rooms or aren’t open to the public. This will be your chance to taste and discover new wines as well as sample dishes from Portland’s finest up and coming food artists.