- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Indie Vinos presents Wine Rush-PDX
March 8, 2013 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$75.00
For those looking to discover the hidden gems of American wines, there’s Wine Rush-PDX. Wine Rush-PDX is a unique tasting event, bringing artisan wineries from West Coast wine regions — Willamette Valley, Walla Walla, Sonoma and Napa to name a few — to Portland for an unparalleled opportunity to taste and purchase hard-to-find artisan wine.
These are wines you won’t find just anywhere, sometimes not even in wine country. Some of these emerging wineries don’t have tasting rooms or aren’t open to the public. This will be your chance to taste and discover new wines as well as sample dishes from Portland’s finest up and coming food artists.