- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 20 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
International Terroir Congress
July 10 - July 14
The 11th International Terroir Congress and the Society of International Terroir Experts (SITE) will gather July 10-14, 2016 at Linfield College in McMinnville, Ore.
The Society of International Terroir Experts will convene its annual meeting with more than 150 of the world’s leading scientists working in climate, geology, soil and plant studies in viticulture and wine research.
World-renowned climatologist Greg Jones, a professor at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, serves as the lead organizer.