- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 9 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
International Terroir Congress
July 10, 2016 - July 14, 2016
The 11th International Terroir Congress and the Society of International Terroir Experts (SITE) will gather July 10-14, 2016 at Linfield College in McMinnville, Ore.
The Society of International Terroir Experts will convene its annual meeting with more than 150 of the world’s leading scientists working in climate, geology, soil and plant studies in viticulture and wine research.
World-renowned climatologist Greg Jones, a professor at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, serves as the lead organizer.