- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 12 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 7 days ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 50th Parallel Estate shows successful reach of British Columbia winesPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
International Terroir Congress
July 10, 2016 - July 14, 2016
The 11th International Terroir Congress and the Society of International Terroir Experts (SITE) will gather July 10-14, 2016 at Linfield College in McMinnville, Ore.
The Society of International Terroir Experts will convene its annual meeting with more than 150 of the world’s leading scientists working in climate, geology, soil and plant studies in viticulture and wine research.
World-renowned climatologist Greg Jones, a professor at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, serves as the lead organizer.