- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
International Terroir Congress
July 10, 2016 - July 14, 2016
The 11th International Terroir Congress and the Society of International Terroir Experts (SITE) will gather July 10-14, 2016 at Linfield College in McMinnville, Ore.
The Society of International Terroir Experts will convene its annual meeting with more than 150 of the world’s leading scientists working in climate, geology, soil and plant studies in viticulture and wine research.
World-renowned climatologist Greg Jones, a professor at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, serves as the lead organizer.