- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 6 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
International Terroir Congress
July 10 - July 14
The 11th International Terroir Congress and the Society of International Terroir Experts (SITE) will gather July 10-14, 2016 at Linfield College in McMinnville, Ore.
The Society of International Terroir Experts will convene its annual meeting with more than 150 of the world’s leading scientists working in climate, geology, soil and plant studies in viticulture and wine research.
World-renowned climatologist Greg Jones, a professor at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, serves as the lead organizer.