- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
iOTA Cellars Memorial Weekend Open House
May 25, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Open only twice a year, we invite you to visit our little vineyard and winery nestled in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA and taste our latest release, the 2011 iOTA, Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir as well as two special and highly limited clonal cuvées from the same vintage.
Tasting fee includes a Riedel logo glass.