- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
iOTA Cellars Memorial Weekend Open House
May 25, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Open only twice a year, we invite you to visit our little vineyard and winery nestled in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA and taste our latest release, the 2011 iOTA, Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir as well as two special and highly limited clonal cuvées from the same vintage.
Tasting fee includes a Riedel logo glass.