- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
iOTA Cellars Memorial Weekend Open House
May 25, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Open only twice a year, we invite you to visit our little vineyard and winery nestled in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA and taste our latest release, the 2011 iOTA, Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir as well as two special and highly limited clonal cuvées from the same vintage.
Tasting fee includes a Riedel logo glass.