- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
iOTA Cellars Memorial Weekend Open House
May 25, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Open only twice a year, we invite you to visit our little vineyard and winery nestled in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA and taste our latest release, the 2011 iOTA, Pelos Sandberg Vineyard Pinot Noir as well as two special and highly limited clonal cuvées from the same vintage.
Tasting fee includes a Riedel logo glass.