- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
iOTA Cellars Memorial Weekend Open House
May 24, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
Open only twice a year, we invite you to visit our little vineyard and winery nestled in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA and taste our latest release, the 2011 iOTA, Pelos Sandberg Vineyard, Pinot Noir as well as two special and highly limited clonal cuvées from the same vintage.
The event fee includes Riedel logo glass.