- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Isenhower Cellars 2016 Fall Release In Walla Walla
September 24, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 25, 2016 at 11:00am
The 2016 Fall Release is finally here! For those on the east side of the state, head to our home location in Walla Walla for the official release party.
This year’s Fall Release includes:
- 2014 Wallula Vineyard Mourvèdre, Horse Heaven Hills
- 2014 Dutchman Vineyard Syrah, Columbia Valley
- 2014 El Conquistador Tempranillo-Mourvèdre-Syrah, Columbia Valley
We will be serving a special purple bread from the Walla Walla Bread CO, that will be made from our newly pressed grape leaves. You will definitely not want to miss this very unique bread.
Please RSVP for this event by Sept. 20 by emailing [email protected]