- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Isenhower Cellars 2016 Fall Release In Walla Walla
September 24 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The 2016 Fall Release is finally here! For those on the east side of the state, head to our home location in Walla Walla for the official release party.
This year’s Fall Release includes:
- 2014 Wallula Vineyard Mourvèdre, Horse Heaven Hills
- 2014 Dutchman Vineyard Syrah, Columbia Valley
- 2014 El Conquistador Tempranillo-Mourvèdre-Syrah, Columbia Valley
We will be serving a special purple bread from the Walla Walla Bread CO, that will be made from our newly pressed grape leaves. You will definitely not want to miss this very unique bread.
Please RSVP for this event by Sept. 20 by emailing [email protected]