- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Isenhower Cellars 2016 Fall Release In Walla Walla
September 25, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The 2016 Fall Release is finally here! For those on the east side of the state, head to our home location in Walla Walla for the official release party.
This year’s Fall Release includes:
- 2014 Wallula Vineyard Mourvèdre, Horse Heaven Hills
- 2014 Dutchman Vineyard Syrah, Columbia Valley
- 2014 El Conquistador Tempranillo-Mourvèdre-Syrah, Columbia Valley
We will be serving a special purple bread from the Walla Walla Bread CO, that will be made from our newly pressed grape leaves. You will definitely not want to miss this very unique bread.
Please RSVP for this event by Sept. 20 by emailing [email protected]