- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Isenhower Cellars 2016 Fall Release In Walla Walla
September 25 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The 2016 Fall Release is finally here! For those on the east side of the state, head to our home location in Walla Walla for the official release party.
This year’s Fall Release includes:
- 2014 Wallula Vineyard Mourvèdre, Horse Heaven Hills
- 2014 Dutchman Vineyard Syrah, Columbia Valley
- 2014 El Conquistador Tempranillo-Mourvèdre-Syrah, Columbia Valley
We will be serving a special purple bread from the Walla Walla Bread CO, that will be made from our newly pressed grape leaves. You will definitely not want to miss this very unique bread.
Please RSVP for this event by Sept. 20 by emailing [email protected]