- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 18 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Isenhower Cellars 2016 Fall Release In Walla Walla
September 25, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 25, 2016 at 11:00am
The 2016 Fall Release is finally here! For those on the east side of the state, head to our home location in Walla Walla for the official release party.
This year’s Fall Release includes:
- 2014 Wallula Vineyard Mourvèdre, Horse Heaven Hills
- 2014 Dutchman Vineyard Syrah, Columbia Valley
- 2014 El Conquistador Tempranillo-Mourvèdre-Syrah, Columbia Valley
We will be serving a special purple bread from the Walla Walla Bread CO, that will be made from our newly pressed grape leaves. You will definitely not want to miss this very unique bread.
Please RSVP for this event by Sept. 20 by emailing [email protected]