- Chateau Ste. Michelle’s 2012 Riesling a record 1.2 million casesPosted 18 hours ago
- Georg Riedel to conduct wineglass seminar in Walla WallaPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wine icon Adelsheim defines Pinot Gris at symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center to honor Mike Hogue in Washington wine hall of famePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Oregon sets standard for Northwest Pinot GrisPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Pinot Gris on a rocketshipPosted 7 days ago
- Idaho’s high-elevation Pinot Gris produces awards, fansPosted 8 days ago
- British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot GrisPosted 9 days ago
- Ste. Michelle creates Anew Riesling label for womenPosted 10 days ago
It’s a Match! Food and wine pairing at Durant Vineyards« Back to Events
This event has passed.
Guests at Durant Vineyards in the Dundee Hills of Oregon will taste and discuss how the basic components of food (acid, fat, protein, sweetness, spice) and wine (tannin, acid, body, sweetness) interact with one another and how to use that understanding at the table.