Guests at Durant Vineyards in the Dundee Hills of Oregon will taste and discuss how the basic components of food (acid, fat, protein, sweetness, spice) and wine (tannin, acid, body, sweetness) interact with one another and how to use that understanding at the table.
- Union Wine Company takes next step in OregonPosted 7 hours ago
- Oregon wineries happy with Alaska Air promotionPosted 1 day ago
- 20 years later, André Tchelistcheff’s influence remains in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Syrah still strong in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Photo gallery: Bud break on Washington’s Red MountainPosted 4 days ago
- Inside WSU Wine Science Center constructionPosted 5 days ago
- U.S. Sen. Murray bullish on Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Duck Pond Cellars family creates Pinot Noir for conservationPosted 1 week ago
- Washington vineyards get through winter unscathedPosted 1 week ago
- Climatologist points to wet, warm April for Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.