- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 18 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 24 hours ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
It’s a Match! Food and wine pairing at Durant Vineyards
March 16, 2013 @ 3:00 pm| $50
Guests at Durant Vineyards in the Dundee Hills of Oregon will taste and discuss how the basic components of food (acid, fat, protein, sweetness, spice) and wine (tannin, acid, body, sweetness) interact with one another and how to use that understanding at the table.