Guests at Durant Vineyards in the Dundee Hills of Oregon will taste and discuss how the basic components of food (acid, fat, protein, sweetness, spice) and wine (tannin, acid, body, sweetness) interact with one another and how to use that understanding at the table.
- Horse Heaven Hills the driving force behind Washington growthPosted 13 hours ago
- Oregon wineries should plan for another warm vintage, scientist saysPosted 2 days ago
- Allen Shoup to be inducted into Washington Wine Hall of FamePosted 3 days ago
- Washington Cabernet Sauvignon crushes competitionPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon winery restriction sparks comments on The Rocks AVA petitionPosted 4 days ago
- Red blends are big winners in Pacific NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley feast pairs wine, food, poetryPosted 7 days ago
- Great Northwest Destinations: Desert Wind WineryPosted 1 week ago
- 2nd generation joins Woodward Canyon WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Alex Sokol Blosser takes over winemaking at Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.