- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 16 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 1 day ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 3 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 4 days ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 5 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 6 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 1 week ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
It’s a Match! Food and wine pairing at Durant Vineyards
March 16, 2013 @ 3:00 pm$50
Guests at Durant Vineyards in the Dundee Hills of Oregon will taste and discuss how the basic components of food (acid, fat, protein, sweetness, spice) and wine (tannin, acid, body, sweetness) interact with one another and how to use that understanding at the table.