- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner at RN74 Seattle
June 15, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$170
SEATTLE — RN74 Seattle, in celebration of its third anniversary, will play host to part of the esteemed James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour dinner series on June 15.
Award-winning culinary talents from coast to coast will come together for one evening to create an unforgettable menu complete with wine pairings by Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen, Washington state’s Sommelier of the Year, including Jamie Bissonette of Coppa and Toro (Boston and New York City), Jason Barwikowski of Woodsman (Portland), Jason Franey of Canlis (Seattle), Matthew Jennings of Farmstead (Providence, RI), Adam Sobel of RN74 (San Francisco) and David Varley of RN74 (Seattle).
The evening will begin at 6 p.m. with passed hors d’oeuvres and champagne, followed by a spectacular multi-course culinary extravaganza. After dinner, guests will have the opportunity to meet the chefs, ask questions and get a true behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary world.
The Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner Series is a national program showcasing culinary artistry and talent. Every year, the tour travels to more than 20 cities, features more than 100 celebrity chefs and attracts more than 2,500 guests/consumers.
Tickets are all-inclusive for $180, and available at www.celebritycheftour.com. US Bank Flexperks Visa Signature Cardholders will be offered a discounted price for tickets.