- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner at RN74 Seattle
June 15, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$170
SEATTLE — RN74 Seattle, in celebration of its third anniversary, will play host to part of the esteemed James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour dinner series on June 15.
Award-winning culinary talents from coast to coast will come together for one evening to create an unforgettable menu complete with wine pairings by Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen, Washington state’s Sommelier of the Year, including Jamie Bissonette of Coppa and Toro (Boston and New York City), Jason Barwikowski of Woodsman (Portland), Jason Franey of Canlis (Seattle), Matthew Jennings of Farmstead (Providence, RI), Adam Sobel of RN74 (San Francisco) and David Varley of RN74 (Seattle).
The evening will begin at 6 p.m. with passed hors d’oeuvres and champagne, followed by a spectacular multi-course culinary extravaganza. After dinner, guests will have the opportunity to meet the chefs, ask questions and get a true behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary world.
The Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner Series is a national program showcasing culinary artistry and talent. Every year, the tour travels to more than 20 cities, features more than 100 celebrity chefs and attracts more than 2,500 guests/consumers.
Tickets are all-inclusive for $180, and available at www.celebritycheftour.com. US Bank Flexperks Visa Signature Cardholders will be offered a discounted price for tickets.