- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 6 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner at RN74 Seattle
June 15, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$170
SEATTLE — RN74 Seattle, in celebration of its third anniversary, will play host to part of the esteemed James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour dinner series on June 15.
Award-winning culinary talents from coast to coast will come together for one evening to create an unforgettable menu complete with wine pairings by Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen, Washington state’s Sommelier of the Year, including Jamie Bissonette of Coppa and Toro (Boston and New York City), Jason Barwikowski of Woodsman (Portland), Jason Franey of Canlis (Seattle), Matthew Jennings of Farmstead (Providence, RI), Adam Sobel of RN74 (San Francisco) and David Varley of RN74 (Seattle).
The evening will begin at 6 p.m. with passed hors d’oeuvres and champagne, followed by a spectacular multi-course culinary extravaganza. After dinner, guests will have the opportunity to meet the chefs, ask questions and get a true behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary world.
The Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner Series is a national program showcasing culinary artistry and talent. Every year, the tour travels to more than 20 cities, features more than 100 celebrity chefs and attracts more than 2,500 guests/consumers.
Tickets are all-inclusive for $180, and available at www.celebritycheftour.com. US Bank Flexperks Visa Signature Cardholders will be offered a discounted price for tickets.