- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner at RN74 Seattle
June 15, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$170
SEATTLE — RN74 Seattle, in celebration of its third anniversary, will play host to part of the esteemed James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour dinner series on June 15.
Award-winning culinary talents from coast to coast will come together for one evening to create an unforgettable menu complete with wine pairings by Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen, Washington state’s Sommelier of the Year, including Jamie Bissonette of Coppa and Toro (Boston and New York City), Jason Barwikowski of Woodsman (Portland), Jason Franey of Canlis (Seattle), Matthew Jennings of Farmstead (Providence, RI), Adam Sobel of RN74 (San Francisco) and David Varley of RN74 (Seattle).
The evening will begin at 6 p.m. with passed hors d’oeuvres and champagne, followed by a spectacular multi-course culinary extravaganza. After dinner, guests will have the opportunity to meet the chefs, ask questions and get a true behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary world.
The Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner Series is a national program showcasing culinary artistry and talent. Every year, the tour travels to more than 20 cities, features more than 100 celebrity chefs and attracts more than 2,500 guests/consumers.
Tickets are all-inclusive for $180, and available at www.celebritycheftour.com. US Bank Flexperks Visa Signature Cardholders will be offered a discounted price for tickets.