- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 19 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner at RN74 Seattle
June 15, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$170
SEATTLE — RN74 Seattle, in celebration of its third anniversary, will play host to part of the esteemed James Beard House Celebrity Chef Tour dinner series on June 15.
Award-winning culinary talents from coast to coast will come together for one evening to create an unforgettable menu complete with wine pairings by Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen, Washington state’s Sommelier of the Year, including Jamie Bissonette of Coppa and Toro (Boston and New York City), Jason Barwikowski of Woodsman (Portland), Jason Franey of Canlis (Seattle), Matthew Jennings of Farmstead (Providence, RI), Adam Sobel of RN74 (San Francisco) and David Varley of RN74 (Seattle).
The evening will begin at 6 p.m. with passed hors d’oeuvres and champagne, followed by a spectacular multi-course culinary extravaganza. After dinner, guests will have the opportunity to meet the chefs, ask questions and get a true behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary world.
The Celebrity Chef Tour Dinner Series is a national program showcasing culinary artistry and talent. Every year, the tour travels to more than 20 cities, features more than 100 celebrity chefs and attracts more than 2,500 guests/consumers.
Tickets are all-inclusive for $180, and available at www.celebritycheftour.com. US Bank Flexperks Visa Signature Cardholders will be offered a discounted price for tickets.