- Chas Nagel, Washington wine pioneer researcher, goes into hall of famePosted 8 hours ago
- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 1 day ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 5 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Jamie Nasario and Wayman Chapman perform at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery
June 28, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm| Free
Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar & Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner, Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers/beer/wine after work, or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.