- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 20 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Jamie Nasario and Wayman Chapman perform at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery
June 28, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Free Admission. Fun starts at 7 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar & Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused-glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident glass artisan and winery co-owner, Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick gourmet lunch, upscale flatbread sandwiches, light appetizers/beer/wine after work, or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar & Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
Live music is featured most Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7 p.m.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Dr. exit South on Route 182.