- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 2 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 22 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Jazz in the Vineyard at Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 3 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will stage an evening of food, wine and jazz in its vineyard Aug. 3 with Danny Welsh.
Tickets for this event include the intimate concert with Welsh performing his saxophone renditions in the vineyard, complete with dinner and your first glass of wine.
An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at [email protected]