- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Jazz in the Vineyard at Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 3, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will stage an evening of food, wine and jazz in its vineyard Aug. 3 with Danny Welsh.
Tickets for this event include the intimate concert with Welsh performing his saxophone renditions in the vineyard, complete with dinner and your first glass of wine.
An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at [email protected]