- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 4 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Jazz in the Vineyard at Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 3, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will stage an evening of food, wine and jazz in its vineyard Aug. 3 with Danny Welsh.
Tickets for this event include the intimate concert with Welsh performing his saxophone renditions in the vineyard, complete with dinner and your first glass of wine.
An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at [email protected]