- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Jazz in the Vineyard at Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 3, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will stage an evening of food, wine and jazz in its vineyard Aug. 3 with Danny Welsh.
Tickets for this event include the intimate concert with Welsh performing his saxophone renditions in the vineyard, complete with dinner and your first glass of wine.
An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at [email protected]