- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with the Knutzen Brothers
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — Visit the tasting room at Milbrandt Vineyards in Prosser from 6-9 p.m. for a buffet-style dinner and live music featuring The Knutzen Brothers.
Cost is $25 for MBV Cellar Club Members and $35 for non-members. Reservations are required.
Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.
In 1997, Butch and Jerry Milbrandt planted their first grapevines in Eastern Washington’s Columbia Valley AVA. The Milbrandt family had been farming in the area since the mid-1950s and they believed the region’s moderate temperatures, low rainfall and sandy soils were ideal for wine grapes.
Today, the Milbrandt family farms 12 estate vineyards totaling more than 2,300 acres along the Wahluke Slope and the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley.