- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with the Knutzen Brothers
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — Visit the tasting room at Milbrandt Vineyards in Prosser from 6-9 p.m. for a buffet-style dinner and live music featuring The Knutzen Brothers.
Cost is $25 for MBV Cellar Club Members and $35 for non-members. Reservations are required.
Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.
In 1997, Butch and Jerry Milbrandt planted their first grapevines in Eastern Washington’s Columbia Valley AVA. The Milbrandt family had been farming in the area since the mid-1950s and they believed the region’s moderate temperatures, low rainfall and sandy soils were ideal for wine grapes.
Today, the Milbrandt family farms 12 estate vineyards totaling more than 2,300 acres along the Wahluke Slope and the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley.