- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 8 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with the Knutzen Brothers
July 12, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — Visit the tasting room at Milbrandt Vineyards in Prosser from 6-9 p.m. for a buffet-style dinner and live music featuring The Knutzen Brothers.
Cost is $25 for MBV Cellar Club Members and $35 for non-members. Reservations are required.
Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.
In 1997, Butch and Jerry Milbrandt planted their first grapevines in Eastern Washington’s Columbia Valley AVA. The Milbrandt family had been farming in the area since the mid-1950s and they believed the region’s moderate temperatures, low rainfall and sandy soils were ideal for wine grapes.
Today, the Milbrandt family farms 12 estate vineyards totaling more than 2,300 acres along the Wahluke Slope and the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley.