- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 17 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
June Patio Party at Milbrandt Vineyards with singer Jamie Nasario
June 21, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — Visit the tasting room at Milbrandt Vineyards in Prosser from 6-9 p.m. for a buffet-style dinner and live music featuring Jamie Nasario.
Cost is $25 for MBV Cellar Club Members and $35 for non-members. Reservations are required.
Call 509-788-0030 or email [email protected] to reserve your spot.
In 1997, Butch and Jerry Milbrandt planted their first grapevines in Eastern Washington’s Columbia Valley AVA. The Milbrandt family had been farming in the area since the mid-1950s and they believed the region’s moderate temperatures, low rainfall and sandy soils were ideal for wine grapes.
Today, the Milbrandt family farms 12 estate vineyards totaling more than 2,300 acres along the Wahluke Slope and the Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley.