- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kiln forming class with Morgan Madison in db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
September 16, 2016$500
RICHLAND, Wash. – Seattle artist Morgan Madison will lead a four-day class Sept. 16-19 in creative concepts in kiln forming, which will explore the process and techniques he uses to achieve the distinct linear quality and crisp character of his glass wall panels.
Through group exercises and one-on-one attention, we will explore aspects of the creative process from developing ideas and working in the sketchbook to executing work in glass and preparing work for and firing it in the kiln.
Cost is $550, the workshop fee includes instruction and materials. There is a $250 advance required to reserve your spot in the class, which runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility. It is the only artisan glass studio within a winery. Education is central to the mission of db Studio.
Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352