- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kiln forming class with Morgan Madison in db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
September 16, 2016$500
RICHLAND, Wash. – Seattle artist Morgan Madison will lead a four-day class Sept. 16-19 in creative concepts in kiln forming, which will explore the process and techniques he uses to achieve the distinct linear quality and crisp character of his glass wall panels.
Through group exercises and one-on-one attention, we will explore aspects of the creative process from developing ideas and working in the sketchbook to executing work in glass and preparing work for and firing it in the kiln.
Cost is $550, the workshop fee includes instruction and materials. There is a $250 advance required to reserve your spot in the class, which runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
db Studio is a fully appointed kilnformed glass arts studio and teaching facility. It is the only artisan glass studio within a winery. Education is central to the mission of db Studio.
Classes in fused glass are taught at a number of levels from beginner to those more accomplished in the craft.
db Studio at Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352