- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kiona Vineyards winemaker dinner – Hugging the Mediterranean
March 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Dine with the founders and winemaker of Kiona Vineyards and Winery as you enjoy a five course prix-fixe menu prepared by Molly Williams Catering and paired with five of our wines.
The meal includes with five 3-ounce glass pours. No substitutions, please. Please let us know if there are allergies or other considerations. We are only able to sell tickets in increments of two.
Upon confirmation, we will charge your credit card for the full amount of the dinner. Because of the small number of seats available, we cannot offer refunds on cancellations.
There are only 20 seats available, and because we are sourcing most of the ingredients from local purveyors, our menu is subject to change based on availability.
Moroccan Spiced Carrot Soup, served with cinnamon yogurt swirl, mint, carrot confetti, paired with Chardonnay, Red Mountain Estate, 2012
Tabbouleh Salad, served with cherry tomatoes, feta, herb medley, pistachio lime vinaigrette, pomegranate molasses, paired with Zinfandel, Red Mountain Estate, 2010
Chicken Tagine, served with braised chicken thigh, apricots, Monukka raisins, lentils, paired with Dry Riesling, Red Mountain Estate, 2011
Grilled Lamb Kabobs served with tzatziki sauce, handmade pita, cucumber salad, paired with Syrah, Red Mountain Estate, 2004
Honey Rice Pudding served with candied almonds, rosewater, paired with Chenin Blanc Ice Wine, Red Mountain Estate, 2012.
Please call 206-403-8898 to RSVP.