- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 10 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kiona Vineyards winemaker dinner – Hugging the Mediterranean
March 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Dine with the founders and winemaker of Kiona Vineyards and Winery as you enjoy a five course prix-fixe menu prepared by Molly Williams Catering and paired with five of our wines.
The meal includes with five 3-ounce glass pours. No substitutions, please. Please let us know if there are allergies or other considerations. We are only able to sell tickets in increments of two.
Upon confirmation, we will charge your credit card for the full amount of the dinner. Because of the small number of seats available, we cannot offer refunds on cancellations.
There are only 20 seats available, and because we are sourcing most of the ingredients from local purveyors, our menu is subject to change based on availability.
Moroccan Spiced Carrot Soup, served with cinnamon yogurt swirl, mint, carrot confetti, paired with Chardonnay, Red Mountain Estate, 2012
Tabbouleh Salad, served with cherry tomatoes, feta, herb medley, pistachio lime vinaigrette, pomegranate molasses, paired with Zinfandel, Red Mountain Estate, 2010
Chicken Tagine, served with braised chicken thigh, apricots, Monukka raisins, lentils, paired with Dry Riesling, Red Mountain Estate, 2011
Grilled Lamb Kabobs served with tzatziki sauce, handmade pita, cucumber salad, paired with Syrah, Red Mountain Estate, 2004
Honey Rice Pudding served with candied almonds, rosewater, paired with Chenin Blanc Ice Wine, Red Mountain Estate, 2012.
Please call 206-403-8898 to RSVP.