- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 12 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
July 17, 2015 - July 19, 2015$25
Nearly 20 wineries are expected to pour at this event, which benefits Homeward Pet Adoption Center and is a Seafair sanctioned event. Participating wineries include Balboa, CAVU, College Cellars, Convergence Zone, Finn Hill, Foxy Roxy, g. Cuneo Cellars, J. Bell, Kaella, Lagana, Michael Florentino, Naches Heights, O•S, Patterson, Piccola, Purple Star, Sky River Meadery, Swiftwater and Wilridge.
Kirkland Uncorked offers a three-day menu highlighting some of the best in Washington state food and wine.
- Friday’s Burger Brawl — a foodie slider showdown for the Eastside’s best burger
- Saturday buffet of the Food Sampling and Grilling Competition, featuring three of the top chefs grilling side-by-side to earn top honors from a panel of Northwest food experts
- Sunday’s Food Truck Feast: a one-day foodie feast of the area’s best mobile kitchens
In addition to the three-course menu and extensive wine list, the festival features an exciting ala cart entertainment and shopping. Some of the Northwest’s favorite bands will entertain festivalgoers on the Main Stage. The all-ages Street Fair features an expansive Craft Market, the Uncorked Boat Show, and the CityDog Magazine Cover Dog Model Contest.