- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 6 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July 17, 2015 - July 19, 2015$25
Nearly 20 wineries are expected to pour at this event, which benefits Homeward Pet Adoption Center and is a Seafair sanctioned event. Participating wineries include Balboa, CAVU, College Cellars, Convergence Zone, Finn Hill, Foxy Roxy, g. Cuneo Cellars, J. Bell, Kaella, Lagana, Michael Florentino, Naches Heights, O•S, Patterson, Piccola, Purple Star, Sky River Meadery, Swiftwater and Wilridge.
Kirkland Uncorked offers a three-day menu highlighting some of the best in Washington state food and wine.
- Friday’s Burger Brawl — a foodie slider showdown for the Eastside’s best burger
- Saturday buffet of the Food Sampling and Grilling Competition, featuring three of the top chefs grilling side-by-side to earn top honors from a panel of Northwest food experts
- Sunday’s Food Truck Feast: a one-day foodie feast of the area’s best mobile kitchens
In addition to the three-course menu and extensive wine list, the festival features an exciting ala cart entertainment and shopping. Some of the Northwest’s favorite bands will entertain festivalgoers on the Main Stage. The all-ages Street Fair features an expansive Craft Market, the Uncorked Boat Show, and the CityDog Magazine Cover Dog Model Contest.