- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
July 14 - July 16$30
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Kirkland Uncorked is a regional showcase of art, food and wine along the picturesque shores of Lake Washington on July 14-16 at Marina Park.
More than 70 wines are expected to be poured at this event, which benefits Homeward Pet Adoption Center and is a Seafair sanctioned event. Past participants include Balboa, CAVU, College Cellars, Convergence Zone, Finn Hill, Foxy Roxy, g. Cuneo Cellars, J. Bell, Kaella, Lagana, Michael Florentino, Naches Heights, O•S, Patterson, Piccola, Purple Star, Sky River Meadery, Swiftwater and Wilridge.
Kirkland Uncorked offers a three-day menu highlighting some of the best in Washington state food and wine.
- Friday’s Burger Brawl — a foodie slider showdown for the Eastside’s best burger
- Saturday buffet of the Food Sampling and Grilling Competition, featuring three of the top chefs grilling side-by-side to earn top honors from a panel of Northwest food experts
- Sunday’s Food Truck Feast: a one-day foodie feast of the area’s best mobile kitchens
In addition to the three-course menu and extensive wine list, the festival features an exciting ala cart entertainment and shopping. Some of the Northwest’s favorite bands will entertain festivalgoers on the Main Stage. The all-ages Street Fair features an expansive Craft Market, the Uncorked Boat Show, and the CityDog Magazine Cover Dog Model Contest.
Want the best ticket deal around? If you purchase your tasting garden ticket at a participating Fred Meyer location, then you will receive an additional 4 wine tasting tokens for the same price. Visit the Kirkland, Issaquah, Redmond, Lake City or Bothell store’s customer service desk and ask to purchase your Kirkland Uncorked ticket and get rewarded. What’s on your list today? A Kirkland Uncorked ticket!