- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 21 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kirkland Wine Walk
June 17, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
KIRKLAND, Wash. – The Kirkland Wine Walk in downtown Kirkland on Friday, June 17 features winemakers from 14 wineries pouring samples so patrons can sip, shop and stroll.
Participating wineries include Animale, Convergence Zone, DiStefano, Eye of the Needle, Finn Hill, Genoa Cellars, Lodmell, Michael Florentino, Naked, Patterson, Pondera, Vortex, Waving Tree and Whidbey Island Winery.
The evening for general admission ticket holders begins 6 p.m., at the Heathman Hotel. Online purchase of tickets are available at $25. Early Bird ticket holders beat the crowd and may purchase their tickets online for $35.
Early Bird Wine Walk begins at 5 p.m. You will receive a complimentary tasting Govino glass, and 14 tasting tickets. There will be special offers on wine during the event.
The event begins at The Heathman Hotel, then pick up your event map and list of each local wine being tasted at 14 downtown locations.
For more information about this event, visit: http://
This event will sell out, so buy your tickets now.
Click here to buy your tickets: