- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kirkland Wine Walk
June 17, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
KIRKLAND, Wash. – The Kirkland Wine Walk in downtown Kirkland on Friday, June 17 features winemakers from 14 wineries pouring samples so patrons can sip, shop and stroll.
Participating wineries include Animale, Convergence Zone, DiStefano, Eye of the Needle, Finn Hill, Genoa Cellars, Lodmell, Michael Florentino, Naked, Patterson, Pondera, Vortex, Waving Tree and Whidbey Island Winery.
The evening for general admission ticket holders begins 6 p.m., at the Heathman Hotel. Online purchase of tickets are available at $25. Early Bird ticket holders beat the crowd and may purchase their tickets online for $35.
Early Bird Wine Walk begins at 5 p.m. You will receive a complimentary tasting Govino glass, and 14 tasting tickets. There will be special offers on wine during the event.
The event begins at The Heathman Hotel, then pick up your event map and list of each local wine being tasted at 14 downtown locations.
For more information about this event, visit: http://
This event will sell out, so buy your tickets now.
Click here to buy your tickets: