- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 21 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Kirkland Wine Walk
June 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
KIRKLAND, Wash. – The Kirkland Wine Walk in downtown Kirkland on Friday, June 17 features winemakers from 14 wineries pouring samples so patrons can sip, shop and stroll.
Participating wineries include Animale, Convergence Zone, DiStefano, Eye of the Needle, Finn Hill, Genoa Cellars, Lodmell, Michael Florentino, Naked, Patterson, Pondera, Vortex, Waving Tree and Whidbey Island Winery.
The evening for general admission ticket holders begins 6 p.m., at the Heathman Hotel. Online purchase of tickets are available at $25. Early Bird ticket holders beat the crowd and may purchase their tickets online for $35.
Early Bird Wine Walk begins at 5 p.m. You will receive a complimentary tasting Govino glass, and 14 tasting tickets. There will be special offers on wine during the event.
The event begins at The Heathman Hotel, then pick up your event map and list of each local wine being tasted at 14 downtown locations.
For more information about this event, visit: http://
This event will sell out, so buy your tickets now.
Click here to buy your tickets: