- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kirkland Wine Walk
June 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
KIRKLAND, Wash. – The Kirkland Wine Walk in downtown Kirkland on Friday, June 17 features winemakers from 14 wineries pouring samples so patrons can sip, shop and stroll.
Participating wineries include Animale, Convergence Zone, DiStefano, Eye of the Needle, Finn Hill, Genoa Cellars, Lodmell, Michael Florentino, Naked, Patterson, Pondera, Vortex, Waving Tree and Whidbey Island Winery.
The evening for general admission ticket holders begins 6 p.m., at the Heathman Hotel. Online purchase of tickets are available at $25. Early Bird ticket holders beat the crowd and may purchase their tickets online for $35.
Early Bird Wine Walk begins at 5 p.m. You will receive a complimentary tasting Govino glass, and 14 tasting tickets. There will be special offers on wine during the event.
The event begins at The Heathman Hotel, then pick up your event map and list of each local wine being tasted at 14 downtown locations.
For more information about this event, visit: http://
This event will sell out, so buy your tickets now.
Click here to buy your tickets: