- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 6 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin presents classical guitarist Michael LeFevre
August 19 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
RICHLAND, Wash. – Classical guitarist Michael LeFevre will add the perfect touch to your dining experience from 7-9 p.m., Friday, Aug. 19 in the Kitchen at Barnard Griffin, which pairs farm-to-fork cuisine with award-winning Barnard Griffin wines.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.
Reserve your table for the harp performance by calling 509-627-0266 or email [email protected]