- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin White Party release
July 19, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin will play host to a White Party on Tuesday, July 19 where guests will get the opportunity to taste new releases of Albariño and Viognier wines from Barnard Griffin winery.
Marc Newman, the new restaurant manager, will have The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin open for dinner and offer menu pairings designed especially for the White Party. Reservations strongly recommended. Call 509-627-0266 or email: [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.