- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin White Party release
July 19, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin will play host to a White Party on Tuesday, July 19 where guests will get the opportunity to taste new releases of Albariño and Viognier wines from Barnard Griffin winery.
Marc Newman, the new restaurant manager, will have The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin open for dinner and offer menu pairings designed especially for the White Party. Reservations strongly recommended. Call 509-627-0266 or email: [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.