- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 10 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 24 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin White Party release
July 19, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin will play host to a White Party on Tuesday, July 19 where guests will get the opportunity to taste new releases of Albariño and Viognier wines from Barnard Griffin winery.
Marc Newman, the new restaurant manager, will have The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin open for dinner and offer menu pairings designed especially for the White Party. Reservations strongly recommended. Call 509-627-0266 or email: info@BarnardGriffin.com
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.