- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin White Party release
July 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin will play host to a White Party on Tuesday, July 19 where guests will get the opportunity to taste new releases of Albariño and Viognier wines from Barnard Griffin winery.
Marc Newman, the new restaurant manager, will have The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin open for dinner and offer menu pairings designed especially for the White Party. Reservations strongly recommended. Call 509-627-0266 or email: [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.