- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 18 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin White Party release
July 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin will play host to a White Party on Tuesday, July 19 where guests will get the opportunity to taste new releases of Albariño and Viognier wines from Barnard Griffin winery.
Marc Newman, the new restaurant manager, will have The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin open for dinner and offer menu pairings designed especially for the White Party. Reservations strongly recommended. Call 509-627-0266 or email: [email protected]
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery. It is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday from noon to close.