- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
Kitsap Wine Festival
August 12 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$65
BREMERTON, Wash. – The ninth annual Kitsap Wine Festival at Harborside Fountain Park returns with a celebration of food, wine and community from 2-5:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 12.
Guests will enjoy live music, bites from local restaurants and tastings from Washington wineries set against the breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Port of Bremerton Marina.
Selections include Browne Family Vineyards, Camaraderie, Convergence Zone, Davenport Cellars, Eleganté, Forgeron, Michael Florentino Cellars, Naches Heights Vineyard, Stina’s Cellars, Terra Blanca and more.
While sipping wine or ale, guests will also enjoy food from participating restaurants and local purveyors such as Amy’s Decadent Chocolates, Anthony’s at Sinclair Inlet, Bella Bella Cupcakes, Toro Lounge and others.
Guests will receive a complimentary Kitsap Wine Festival commemorative wine glass and access to the retail shop to purchase select wines.
Ticket proceeds support the Harrison Medical Center Foundation and its mission to make a positive impact on lives through exceptional medical care.