- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
Kitsap Wine Festival
August 12 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$65
BREMERTON, Wash. – The ninth annual Kitsap Wine Festival at Harborside Fountain Park returns with a celebration of food, wine and community from 2-5:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 12.
Guests will enjoy live music, bites from local restaurants and tastings from Washington wineries set against the breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Port of Bremerton Marina.
Selections include Browne Family Vineyards, Camaraderie, Convergence Zone, Davenport Cellars, Eleganté, Forgeron, Michael Florentino Cellars, Naches Heights Vineyard, Stina’s Cellars, Terra Blanca and more.
While sipping wine or ale, guests will also enjoy food from participating restaurants and local purveyors such as Amy’s Decadent Chocolates, Anthony’s at Sinclair Inlet, Bella Bella Cupcakes, Toro Lounge and others.
Guests will receive a complimentary Kitsap Wine Festival commemorative wine glass and access to the retail shop to purchase select wines.
Ticket proceeds support the Harrison Medical Center Foundation and its mission to make a positive impact on lives through exceptional medical care.