- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 24 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
Kitsap Wine Festival
August 12 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$65
BREMERTON, Wash. – The ninth annual Kitsap Wine Festival at Harborside Fountain Park returns with a celebration of food, wine and community from 2-5:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 12.
Guests will enjoy live music, bites from local restaurants and tastings from Washington wineries set against the breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Port of Bremerton Marina.
Selections include Browne Family Vineyards, Camaraderie, Convergence Zone, Davenport Cellars, Eleganté, Forgeron, Michael Florentino Cellars, Naches Heights Vineyard, Stina’s Cellars, Terra Blanca and more.
While sipping wine or ale, guests will also enjoy food from participating restaurants and local purveyors such as Amy’s Decadent Chocolates, Anthony’s at Sinclair Inlet, Bella Bella Cupcakes, Toro Lounge and others.
Guests will receive a complimentary Kitsap Wine Festival commemorative wine glass and access to the retail shop to purchase select wines.
Ticket proceeds support the Harrison Medical Center Foundation and its mission to make a positive impact on lives through exceptional medical care.