- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 18 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Kitsap Wine Festival
August 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$65
BREMERTON, Wash. – The eighth annual Kitsap Wine Festival at Harborside Fountain Park returns with a celebration of food, wine and community from 2-5:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 13.
Guests will enjoy live music, bites from local restaurants and tastings from Washington wineries set against the breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Port of Bremerton Marina.
Selections include Browne Family Vineyards, Camaraderie, Convergence Zone, Davenport Cellars, Eleganté, Forgeron, Michael Florentino Cellars, Naches Heights Vineyard, Stina’s Cellars, Terra Blanca and more.
While sipping wine or ale, guests will also enjoy food from participating restaurants and local purveyors such as Amy’s Decadent Chocolates, Anthony’s at Sinclair Inlet, Bella Bella Cupcakes, Toro Lounge and others.
Guests will receive a complimentary Kitsap Wine Festival commemorative wine glass and access to the retail shop to purchase select wines.
Ticket proceeds support the Harrison Medical Center Foundation and its mission to make a positive impact on lives through exceptional medical care.