- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Kitsap Wine Festival
August 13 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm$65
BREMERTON, Wash. – The eighth annual Kitsap Wine Festival at Harborside Fountain Park returns with a celebration of food, wine and community from 2-5:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 13.
Guests will enjoy live music, bites from local restaurants and tastings from Washington wineries set against the breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Port of Bremerton Marina.
Selections include Browne Family Vineyards, Camaraderie, Convergence Zone, Davenport Cellars, Eleganté, Forgeron, Michael Florentino Cellars, Naches Heights Vineyard, Stina’s Cellars, Terra Blanca and more.
While sipping wine or ale, guests will also enjoy food from participating restaurants and local purveyors such as Amy’s Decadent Chocolates, Anthony’s at Sinclair Inlet, Bella Bella Cupcakes, Toro Lounge and others.
Guests will receive a complimentary Kitsap Wine Festival commemorative wine glass and access to the retail shop to purchase select wines.
Ticket proceeds support the Harrison Medical Center Foundation and its mission to make a positive impact on lives through exceptional medical care.