- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 8 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend at Maryhill Winery
August 31, 2013 @ 10:00 am - September 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pmFree
Bring along a picnic lunch or snack from our deli. Feel free to include fido in your plans because pets are welcome to join in on the fun, too!
Performing live music on the terrace from 1-5 p.m. each day will be:
Matt Brown: Saturday, Aug. 31
The Signatures: Sunday, Sept. 1
Wayman Chapman: Monday, Sept. 2
BBQ will be provided noon to 5 p.m., Saturday through Monday by The Glass Onion. The bocce courts are open for play.
And, of course, wine tasting will feature new releases from award-winning Richard Batchelor.