- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend at Maryhill Winery
August 31, 2013 @ 10:00 am - September 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pmFree
Bring along a picnic lunch or snack from our deli. Feel free to include fido in your plans because pets are welcome to join in on the fun, too!
Performing live music on the terrace from 1-5 p.m. each day will be:
Matt Brown: Saturday, Aug. 31
The Signatures: Sunday, Sept. 1
Wayman Chapman: Monday, Sept. 2
BBQ will be provided noon to 5 p.m., Saturday through Monday by The Glass Onion. The bocce courts are open for play.
And, of course, wine tasting will feature new releases from award-winning Richard Batchelor.