- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend at Maryhill Winery
August 31, 2013 @ 10:00 am - September 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pmFree
Bring along a picnic lunch or snack from our deli. Feel free to include fido in your plans because pets are welcome to join in on the fun, too!
Performing live music on the terrace from 1-5 p.m. each day will be:
Matt Brown: Saturday, Aug. 31
The Signatures: Sunday, Sept. 1
Wayman Chapman: Monday, Sept. 2
BBQ will be provided noon to 5 p.m., Saturday through Monday by The Glass Onion. The bocce courts are open for play.
And, of course, wine tasting will feature new releases from award-winning Richard Batchelor.