- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 12 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend at Maryhill Winery
August 31, 2013 @ 10:00 am - September 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pmFree
Bring along a picnic lunch or snack from our deli. Feel free to include fido in your plans because pets are welcome to join in on the fun, too!
Performing live music on the terrace from 1-5 p.m. each day will be:
Matt Brown: Saturday, Aug. 31
The Signatures: Sunday, Sept. 1
Wayman Chapman: Monday, Sept. 2
BBQ will be provided noon to 5 p.m., Saturday through Monday by The Glass Onion. The bocce courts are open for play.
And, of course, wine tasting will feature new releases from award-winning Richard Batchelor.