- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 14 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend at Maryhill Winery
August 31, 2013 @ 10:00 am - September 2, 2013 @ 6:00 pmFree
Bring along a picnic lunch or snack from our deli. Feel free to include fido in your plans because pets are welcome to join in on the fun, too!
Performing live music on the terrace from 1-5 p.m. each day will be:
Matt Brown: Saturday, Aug. 31
The Signatures: Sunday, Sept. 1
Wayman Chapman: Monday, Sept. 2
BBQ will be provided noon to 5 p.m., Saturday through Monday by The Glass Onion. The bocce courts are open for play.
And, of course, wine tasting will feature new releases from award-winning Richard Batchelor.