- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend Celebration at Maryhill Winery
September 5, 2015 - September 7, 2015Free
Maryhill Winery invites you to its annual Labor Day Weekend celebration, with the tasting room open 10 a .m.-6 p.m.
This event lasts all weekend from Saturday through Monday, Sept. 5-7. Live music each day featuring Matt Brown on Saturday, Signatures on Sunday and The Side Project on Labor Day. Enjoy wine tastings, great food available for purchase, picnicking, world-class bocce courts and beautiful scenery.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.