- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 18 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend Celebration at Maryhill Winery
September 5, 2015 - September 7, 2015Free
Maryhill Winery invites you to its annual Labor Day Weekend celebration, with the tasting room open 10 a .m.-6 p.m.
This event lasts all weekend from Saturday through Monday, Sept. 5-7. Live music each day featuring Matt Brown on Saturday, Signatures on Sunday and The Side Project on Labor Day. Enjoy wine tastings, great food available for purchase, picnicking, world-class bocce courts and beautiful scenery.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.