- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend Celebration at Maryhill Winery
September 5, 2015 - September 7, 2015Free
Maryhill Winery invites you to its annual Labor Day Weekend celebration, with the tasting room open 10 a .m.-6 p.m.
This event lasts all weekend from Saturday through Monday, Sept. 5-7. Live music each day featuring Matt Brown on Saturday, Signatures on Sunday and The Side Project on Labor Day. Enjoy wine tastings, great food available for purchase, picnicking, world-class bocce courts and beautiful scenery.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.