- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend Celebration at Maryhill Winery
September 5, 2015 - September 7, 2015Free
Maryhill Winery invites you to its annual Labor Day Weekend celebration, with the tasting room open 10 a .m.-6 p.m.
This event lasts all weekend from Saturday through Monday, Sept. 5-7. Live music each day featuring Matt Brown on Saturday, Signatures on Sunday and The Side Project on Labor Day. Enjoy wine tastings, great food available for purchase, picnicking, world-class bocce courts and beautiful scenery.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.