- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Labor Day Weekend Celebration at Maryhill Winery
September 5, 2015 - September 7, 2015Free
Maryhill Winery invites you to its annual Labor Day Weekend celebration, with the tasting room open 10 a .m.-6 p.m.
This event lasts all weekend from Saturday through Monday, Sept. 5-7. Live music each day featuring Matt Brown on Saturday, Signatures on Sunday and The Side Project on Labor Day. Enjoy wine tastings, great food available for purchase, picnicking, world-class bocce courts and beautiful scenery.
Maryhill Winery is one of Washington’s largest, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.