- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lace and Lead performs at Anelare Winery
September 6, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo cover
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Bring your lawn chairs and experience a summer concert at the new amphitheater at Anelare Winery, which will present an afternoon performance by Nashville recording duo Lace and Lead.
Emi “Lace” Tanke, Trysh “Lead” Hill and Matt Hundley form the singer/songwriter country band with roots in the Rose City of Portland. They began working together in 2012.
Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected] Reserve seating is available, with a charge of $15 for a reserved table-side and $10 per for reserved chair.
Fresh flatbreads along with Anelare wines and beer will be available for purchase and your enjoyment. The Street Grill will be out to add to fun.
This concert is part of the wine club release event, but it is open to the public as well. The tasting fee applies to non-members. There is no cover for music. The tasting room will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.