- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 12 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Lace and Lead performs at Anelare Winery
September 6, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo cover
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Bring your lawn chairs and experience a summer concert at the new amphitheater at Anelare Winery, which will present an afternoon performance by Nashville recording duo Lace and Lead.
Emi “Lace” Tanke, Trysh “Lead” Hill and Matt Hundley form the singer/songwriter country band with roots in the Rose City of Portland. They began working together in 2012.
Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected] Reserve seating is available, with a charge of $15 for a reserved table-side and $10 per for reserved chair.
Fresh flatbreads along with Anelare wines and beer will be available for purchase and your enjoyment. The Street Grill will be out to add to fun.
This concert is part of the wine club release event, but it is open to the public as well. The tasting fee applies to non-members. There is no cover for music. The tasting room will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.