- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lace and Lead performs at Anelare Winery
September 6, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo cover
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Bring your lawn chairs and experience a summer concert at the new amphitheater at Anelare Winery, which will present an afternoon performance by Nashville recording duo Lace and Lead.
Emi “Lace” Tanke, Trysh “Lead” Hill and Matt Hundley form the singer/songwriter country band with roots in the Rose City of Portland. They began working together in 2012.
Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected] Reserve seating is available, with a charge of $15 for a reserved table-side and $10 per for reserved chair.
Fresh flatbreads along with Anelare wines and beer will be available for purchase and your enjoyment. The Street Grill will be out to add to fun.
This concert is part of the wine club release event, but it is open to the public as well. The tasting fee applies to non-members. There is no cover for music. The tasting room will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.