- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lace and Lead performs at Anelare Winery
September 6, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmNo cover
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Bring your lawn chairs and experience a summer concert at the new amphitheater at Anelare Winery, which will present an afternoon performance by Nashville recording duo Lace and Lead.
Emi “Lace” Tanke, Trysh “Lead” Hill and Matt Hundley form the singer/songwriter country band with roots in the Rose City of Portland. They began working together in 2012.
Reservations are limited to the first 60 who RSVP to [email protected] Reserve seating is available, with a charge of $15 for a reserved table-side and $10 per for reserved chair.
Fresh flatbreads along with Anelare wines and beer will be available for purchase and your enjoyment. The Street Grill will be out to add to fun.
This concert is part of the wine club release event, but it is open to the public as well. The tasting fee applies to non-members. There is no cover for music. The tasting room will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.