- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 5 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Crush
October 1 - October 2
October in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley is gorgeous with brilliant sun, spectacular color and the smell of freshly fallen leaves, so experience the annual Lake Chelan Crush on back-to-back weekends Oct. 1-2 and Oct. 8-9.
The barrel room doors swing wide open and the work in the vineyards comes to the crush pad. Come taste, stomp and dance. Watch the grapes tumble through the press and taste the raw juice that it produces. Get the inside scoop from the cellar master or wine maker on how the wine will taste come bottling time. Sit down with us at the table for a harvest party or a winemaker dinner and share in the experience of harvest season.