- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Crush
October 1, 2016 - October 2, 2016
October in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley is gorgeous with brilliant sun, spectacular color and the smell of freshly fallen leaves, so experience the annual Lake Chelan Crush on back-to-back weekends Oct. 1-2 and Oct. 8-9.
The barrel room doors swing wide open and the work in the vineyards comes to the crush pad. Come taste, stomp and dance. Watch the grapes tumble through the press and taste the raw juice that it produces. Get the inside scoop from the cellar master or wine maker on how the wine will taste come bottling time. Sit down with us at the table for a harvest party or a winemaker dinner and share in the experience of harvest season.