- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 17 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Crush
October 1 - October 2
October in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley is gorgeous with brilliant sun, spectacular color and the smell of freshly fallen leaves, so experience the annual Lake Chelan Crush on back-to-back weekends Oct. 1-2 and Oct. 8-9.
The barrel room doors swing wide open and the work in the vineyards comes to the crush pad. Come taste, stomp and dance. Watch the grapes tumble through the press and taste the raw juice that it produces. Get the inside scoop from the cellar master or wine maker on how the wine will taste come bottling time. Sit down with us at the table for a harvest party or a winemaker dinner and share in the experience of harvest season.