- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Crush
October 8, 2016 - October 9, 2016
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on [day], repeating until October 9, 2016
October in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley is gorgeous with brilliant sun, spectacular color and the smell of freshly fallen leaves, so experience the annual Lake Chelan Crush on back-to-back weekends Oct. 1-2 and Oct. 8-9.
The barrel room doors swing wide open and the work in the vineyards comes to the crush pad. Come taste, stomp and dance. Watch the grapes tumble through the press and taste the raw juice that it produces. Get the inside scoop from the cellar master or wine maker on how the wine will taste come bottling time. Sit down with us at the table for a harvest party or a winemaker dinner and share in the experience of harvest season.