- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 4 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Wine Valley Red Wine and Chocolate
February 13, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - February 15, 2015 @ 5:00 pmCost varies
CHELAN, Wash. — For two weekends in February, the Lake Chelan Wine Valley hums with couples on romantic retreats and friends gather for a much needed winter getaway with Red Wine and Chocolate.
Our tasting rooms throughout Chelan and Manson fill with smiling faces and the sound of surprised delight at each taste of red wine and chocolate.
Intimate winemaker dinners, cooking classes, romantic movies & wine, limousine rides and library wines. So for nine days, immerse yourself in all things love. There will be wine immersion packages, barrel feasts, cooking classes, Valentine movie at The Ruby Theatre and other winery events.
Feb 6-8 and Feb. 13-15 – noon to 4 p.m.
Malbec, Syrah and Barbera paired with exquisite chocolate imported from Germany. Depending on weather, helicopter-tasting tours are available (start or land at our winery or other wineries). Please inquire for details or pricing.
Benson Vineyards Estate Winery
Open daily for complimentary wine tasting – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Featuring “Oh! Chocolate,” by Krautheim; Dark chocolate “Meritage” Truffles – handmade truffles infused with Benson Estate Meritage.
Chelan Ridge Winery
Feb. 7-8 from 12 to 5:30 p.m.
Feb. 13-15 from 12 to 5:30pm
Please join us as we pair delectable chocolates with our red wines. Warm up by our fireplace and don’t miss our newest release – our 2013 Estate White Merlot.
C.R. Sandidge Wines
Feb. 6-7 and Feb. 13-14 – noon to 6 p.m.
We will offer complimentary assorted chocolates from Moonstruck and Marich. Both are offered by the Sweet Shop of Manson. We will also offer a chocolate caramel liqueur fondue.
Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards
Feb 7-8 and Feb. 14-15 – noon to 5 p.m.
Take pleasure in tasting gourmet chocolates paired with our winemaker’s wine selections to delight you.
Lake Chelan Winery
Feb. 7-8 and Feb. 14-15 – noon to 4 p.m.
Enjoy goodies dipped in our chocolate fountain. Winery tours on at 2 p.m.
Lakeside Limousine will be offering special Red Wine & Chocolate Packages. Contact www.ChelanLimo.com or call 509-470-0333.
Rio Vista Wines
Open both weekends from noon to 5 p.m.
Enjoy Tempranillo and French Truffles. Visit our two locations: Rio Vista Wines on the river or Rio Vista Wines at the cabin in downtown Manson.
Open Daily for wine tasting – noon to 5 p.m.
Celebrate the month of love with your favorite Tsillan Cellars wine and our popular Perugina Baci chocolates. Live music by Mac Potts during wine tasting on Feb. 14-15. Finish off your evening with a fireside dinner at Sorrento’s Ristorante, open nightly at 5 p.m. Also serving lunch on Saturdays noon-3 p.m. and brunch on Sundays 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Mac Potts will be playing during dinner on Valentine’s Day.
Reservations are recommended, so please call 509-682-5409
Wapato Point Cellars
Feb. 7-8 and Feb. 14-15 – noon to 4 p.m. Enjoy handmade chocolates and live music.