- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 12 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Lake Chelan Winterfest Wine Walk
January 15 @ 5:00 pm - January 16 @ 6:00 pm$35 - $90
CHELAN, Wash. — The Lake Chelan Wine Valley holds the Lake Chelan Winterfest Wine Walk as an ideal event launched in 1980s for wine connoisseurs or those just starting to discover the world of wine.
Stroll through the charming historical downtown Chelan while sampling award-winning wines, discover the beautiful boutique shops or stop by and check out the live music.
The Winterfest Wine Walk brings 15 area wineries together in one location – the hardest part will be choosing 10 wines from more than 30 award-winning wines to taste. And don’t worry, if you can’t choose, you can always purchase a couple extra tastes.
5-9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 15
Noon-6 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 16
General admission is $35, which includes 10 tastings, commemorative tasting glass and Winterfest button.
VIP admission is $60, which includes all of the above, plus a winemaker tasting at Campbell’s Resort on Saturday from noon-2 p.m. with 14 winemakers. This pass also allows you to start the Wine Walk an hour early. Only 100 VIP tickets available, event sells out every year.
2-day general admission is $65.
2-day VIP admission is $90.