- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Last Taste of Summer at Styring Vineyards
September 3, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2016 at 11:00am
NEWBERG, Ore. – Typically only open by appointment, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for its Last Taste of Summer. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning and rated vintages as part of the Labor Day weekend open house.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Enjoy acoustic performances by Gillian Styring throughout the weekend.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.