- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 16 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Last Taste of Summer at Styring Vineyards
September 3, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2016 at 11:00am
NEWBERG, Ore. – Typically only open by appointment, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for its Last Taste of Summer. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning and rated vintages as part of the Labor Day weekend open house.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Enjoy acoustic performances by Gillian Styring throughout the weekend.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.