- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Last Taste of Summer at Styring Vineyards
September 3 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
NEWBERG, Ore. – Typically only open by appointment, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for its Last Taste of Summer. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning and rated vintages as part of the Labor Day weekend open house.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Enjoy acoustic performances by Gillian Styring throughout the weekend.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.