- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Last Taste of Summer at Styring Vineyards
September 4, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2016 at 11:00am
NEWBERG, Ore. – Typically only open by appointment, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for its Last Taste of Summer. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning and rated vintages as part of the Labor Day weekend open house.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Enjoy acoustic performances by Gillian Styring throughout the weekend.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.