- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 18 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Latah Creek Winery 32nd Anniversary Celebration
July 18, 2014 @ 4:30 pm - July 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
SPOKANE, Wash. — Latah Creek Winery will be celebrating its 32nd anniversary and 32 years of award-winning Washington wine on Friday, July 18 through Sunday, July 20.
The weekend of festivities will kick off Friday with our Customer Appreciation Party (4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.). Expect great food, generous pours and good company. The celebration continues all day Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.