- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 24 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Latah Creek Winery 32nd Anniversary Celebration
July 18, 2014 @ 4:30 pm - July 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
SPOKANE, Wash. — Latah Creek Winery will be celebrating its 32nd anniversary and 32 years of award-winning Washington wine on Friday, July 18 through Sunday, July 20.
The weekend of festivities will kick off Friday with our Customer Appreciation Party (4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.). Expect great food, generous pours and good company. The celebration continues all day Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.