- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 20 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Latah Creek Winery 32nd Anniversary Celebration
July 18, 2014 @ 4:30 pm - July 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
SPOKANE, Wash. — Latah Creek Winery will be celebrating its 32nd anniversary and 32 years of award-winning Washington wine on Friday, July 18 through Sunday, July 20.
The weekend of festivities will kick off Friday with our Customer Appreciation Party (4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.). Expect great food, generous pours and good company. The celebration continues all day Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.