- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Latah Creek Winery 32nd Anniversary Celebration
July 18, 2014 @ 4:30 pm - July 20, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
SPOKANE, Wash. — Latah Creek Winery will be celebrating its 32nd anniversary and 32 years of award-winning Washington wine on Friday, July 18 through Sunday, July 20.
The weekend of festivities will kick off Friday with our Customer Appreciation Party (4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.). Expect great food, generous pours and good company. The celebration continues all day Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.